ENboards Boston get-together...?

Gospog

First Post
I live in the Burbs.

I'm coming from Bellingham. About 45 minutes outside of Boston. But I live less than 3 minutes from the Train Station.

If I take the train to South Staion (or any other stop), can I take the T to Newton Center?

Guess I'll wait for the address, because it might be easier to drive.

Dr midnight,
I went to the website reccomended by Pirate Cat nd learned a lot about the game. I don't have a rulebook, but I do have a character concept in mind. Should I E-mail you or post here?

Thanks.

Tom

Davelozzi

Explorer
Gospog,
You're definately better off driving. To take the train you'd have to switch trains twice, and parking is fairly plentiful in Piratecat's neighborhood.
Dave

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I'm coming from the Medford area. But, I was wise enough to save the directions from the last gathering, so I'm all set. :)

Davelozzi

Explorer
character concept

Doc, I won't be able to afford to pick up the rulebook before the session, so if it's not a hassle for you to bring me a character concept, that'd be great. I'm pretty flexible about character concept. I had fun with the martial arts last time but am also up for switching up and doing a bruiser or whatever else. If anyone else has a preference I'm happy to play whatever's left.

Gospog

First Post
PC Concept

I'm happy with any template (is that what they are called?). My only concept for the character is that prior to becoming a martial artist (or cop, or whatever), I was working towards being a world-class chef.

If that's feasible, then I will tailor most of my over-the-top stunts around food and cooking implements (depending on the environment, of course). I have some ideas in mind that should be fun.

That's really all I've come up with. Please let me know if it will "fit in". I'm not picky. If this idea is no good, I'll play anything.

Also, I guess I'm going to drive. Directions? Street address?

Thanks.

Tom

Remove ads