• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ENWorld Fantasy Basketball IS HERE!!! (league now filled)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
The Sigil said:
Cool with me... sent you a PM with the login info you'll need, Brother Shatterstone.

Sweet, I've joined. :)

and I noticed I'm tied for first place... I have a feeling that won't last long. :heh:

Last edited:

LeapingShark

First Post
I was hoping to get some more Enworlders. If we get outsiders, I hope it's a least D&D gamers so we can keep with the theme. I was waiting to see who else would join from here, but I'm sure I can also gather a gamer or two from elsewhere if we need it.

Last edited:

fujaiwei

First Post
The Sigil said:
LeapingShark and fujaiwei - I need to get you guys the sign-in info - you can't get PMs and I don't have e-mail addresses, so please e-mail me at the_sigil - at - hotmail.com ASAP to get your info. :)

johnsemlak, Krug, Mistwell, and Kajamba Lion... the info should be in you PM boxes.

--The Sigil

OK, emailed you. Sorry for the delay.

Black Omega

First Post
Four Spots remain? Sign me up. Time for the Tokyo Samurai to defend their title and shoot for the repeat. All I need is alot of luck and a good final day.;)

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
In prior years we have PM'ed anyone who was interested from long ago.

I think this thread started with a link to last years thread...which started with a link to the thread from the year before, and a mention of the players from the year before.

With that database of prior players, we should be able to get the remaining 4 players.

Here is an old list I had from prior games...I'm sure most of you are in that list already, but I think there are several who have not been PM'ed yet:

Johnsemlak
Krug
Alsih2o
Garyh
Hopping Vampire
The Sigil
Draxus the Tainted
Jhallum
El Ravager
Black Omega
Dagger
Doppleganger
Kajamba lion
Es2
Brother Shatterstone
The Sigil
Greyshadow
Reapersaurus
John Crichton
Nebin

Last edited:

Black Omega

First Post
Mistwell said:
In prior years we have PM'ed anyone who was interested from long ago.

With that database of prior players, we should be able to get the remaining 4 players.

Hello, I'm here. You don't need four now, you need three. Just tell me where to sign up. You can also send me an email at chojin@sbcglobal.net.

Remove ads