• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ENworlder created Jackie Chan Adventures! (was: Jonrog1's new TV series "Red Skies")

Furn_Darkside

First Post
One more thing!

Piratecat said:
How could you fail to mention that you're the freakin' CREATOR of Jackie Chan Adventures?

That is pretty cool.

jonrog1, are you still involved with the show? Is there going to be a new season this fall?

I like how it is one of the few cartoons that has a story that moves forward - instead of running in the same ol circle over and over.

FD

ForceUser

Explorer
Piratecat said:
How could you fail to mention that you're the freakin' CREATOR of Jackie Chan Adventures?

Wow!!!

JonRog, I love that cartoon!! Jackie's Uncle is the inspiration for the housekeeper in my Vietnamese Adventures campaign! I spent weeks perfecting Uncle's voice to use for Mister Ng! My players love it!

Awesome show, man :D

Gospog

First Post
Jackie Chan Adventures is the Bombad Shiznad! We watch every weekend.

In fact, my wife and I were just discussing how we'd like to see all of the episodes in a DVD set someday. (we feel the same way about The Zeta Project)

Anyway, cool to know the creator is an En Boarder! Thank you for a great cartoon!

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Jacky Chan Adventures! I donwloaded some episodes from internet (hey, here in France they don't broadcast it) some time ago, and it is one of my favorite cartoons!

Wow, jonrog, more congratulations now!

thunk

First Post
I haven't seen Red Skies pilot yet (though it may take some time to reach France) but I'd like to congratulate you about Jackie Chan Adventures.

Know only this, jon : you actually made me get up on weekends !

=)

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
thunk said:
I haven't seen Red Skies pilot yet (though it may take some time to reach France) but I'd like to congratulate you about Jackie Chan Adventures.

Know only this, jon : you actually made me get up on weekends !

=)

Are you saying they are broadcasting it in France? What channel? When? J'ai besoin de savoir!

thunk

First Post
Hé, pas de problème =)

I've seen it on two different channels: one is Canal J, and I think the other one is France 3 or M6 - not a cable channel, of that I'm certain.

I don't know if they're broadcasting the show at the moment, though.

Remove ads