Jool - 27(b)
Panarchus - 23
NewGuy - 19
Disciple - 16
Xis - 14
Salarassa - 10
*Salarassa arives at end of this round, can act next round*
[/sblock]
[sblock=Jool] You can hear noise inside, a couple explosions, the sound of metal on stone, and then there's a bright flash. Also the area out here is littered with bodies. You get into the temple in time to see a tall armoured man with a warhammer tossing the Disciple away before turning to speak.[/sblock]

Ijazim easily destroys the stone barrier with his pair of spells, while Panarchus Smashes the statue. Both crumble to dust as a bright blast of light stings everyone's eyes. As Jool walks in, Xis smiles and turns to cast his spells on the two that were standing in there.. Only to find that her 'pet' now bears a striking resemblance to the just destroyed statue.. and he's holding the Disciple in one hand. "A Thousand Thanks for releasing me, though I know you did so only to attempt my destruction." With a scoff, he tosses the woman aside and turns to look at you as Jool enters the door. "A filthy Kobold, a false God, another wannabe Dragon, and... a follower of the Void." The man's eyes narrow as he grips his warhammer. "Take your best damn shot, but when I send you back to Hell, tell that filthy beast she'll have to face me herself!".

The Disciple gets back to her feet and looks between the man with the hammer and Ijazim, hesitating.

The man laughs as He is imprisoned in a cage, and ducks out of the way of the Orb. "Your kind are supposed to be long extinct on this continent. Perhaps I can fix that."

*Most of you realize from your Knowledges, combined with the uncanny resemblance he bears to the now destroyed statue, and some of the paintings, that this man is (Or is pretending to be) Saint Galidor Islo, who become a Deity 12,000 years ago to fight against the powers of The Void, which were at that time(And several times since) threatening to consume the material plane.*

Last edited:

Avalon®

First Post
"We'll see how much of a filthy kobold I am when you are lying on your back and I am standing above you." Who is this guy? Knowledge (arcana)=53, Knowledge (the planes)=51, Knowledge (religion)=41. With a smile creeping on his face, Xis speaks to the new enemy: "Please. Stay for a while. I'll have something special for you." And with that a barred cage surrounds what was once 'pet'.*

"This is just a taste of what I am going to do to you for insulting me." He then flings an orb of sound at the now imprisoned enemy.**

[sblock= OOC]*forcecage 64 hour duration.
**Orb of sound. Ranged Touch Attack=26, Damage=40. DC 20 fort save or be deafened.[/sblock]

Jemal

Adventurer
*Round 1 complete (Edited Xis's new actions in) everyone can take place in round 2. (And no offense to Ijazim for calling this round 1. You'll be getting props for your 1 on 1 with Disciple, but the battle hadn't Officially started till this guy appeared)*

G

Guest 11456

Jool the Drogorn

Jool makes a snap decision to attack the disciple. She charges forward and swings her great sword at the winged woman.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jemal

Adventurer
Jool is standing in the doorway about 30' from the Guy, 50' from the disciple. You can charge either, and this room is large enough for flight if need be (100'X100', 50' tall)

Nephtys

First Post
Ijazim hisses, looking at the God in sheer hatred, before turning to the Disciple.

"My Lady,"
Ijazim giggles, before speaking in an insinuating tone. "Is this what you hoped to find here? You have been decieved, and perhaps not only by this abomination... How well do you know the man you call your father? Does he really have your best interests at heart, or does he seek to replace you with this treacherous godling?" he shrugs, and smiles piously, "Either way, right here and now, who do you think is the greatest threat to your plans? The man who manipulated you like an innocent child, or us the agents of your creator? We can work together for as long as it suits us all, with none calling another 'master', or we can simply unite and destroy this usurper before turning once and for all against each others, or going our separate ways in peace. What will it be?"

Diplomacy: 41+d20-10= 45

If the Disciple turns him down he will first throw another Bolt of Bedevilment (DC 38) and two Blindness spells (DC 36,DC 36) against the godling, followed up by a Banishment (presenting his holy symbol for a +4 to DC, DC 43) and then cast Miracle for the bardic 6th level Spell Irresistable Dance, holding the charge, advancing and touching the Disciple. If she accepts he will cast all his spells on the godling, and if the Saint Galidor is non-evil he will also cast a Blasphemy is he's within range. (all Quickened)

ooc: He cast a Ray from his Bolts of Bedevilment on the man at the same time he destroyed the wall. If that was before his transformation it should probably have incapacitated him, but maybe it was too late.
On a similar note, do we know which immunities this deity has, and what's his divine rank and Alignment? What about his level-profile? Is he primarily a Fort save, Will save or Ref save person?

Jemal said:
*Round 1 complete (Edited Xis's new actions in) everyone can take place in round 2. (And no offense to Ijazim for calling this round 1. You'll be getting props for your 1 on 1 with Disciple, but the battle hadn't Officially started till this guy appeared)*

ooc: Thats all right. He didn't really have much of an impact on her anyway... It's actually a bit funny. I made alternative plans every round and most of them involved taking out the frightened little man who would turn into a God, but none of them were actualized because I focused too much on the enemy I could hardly scratch.
Im not complaining, mind you. I enjoy this game very much, you're doing great. I'm just going to have to make some tactical changes to my spell selection, that's all. :)

Last edited:

Voidrazor

First Post
Damnation! too late, Panarchus thinks seeing Galidor emerge. "False God? Time will tell. But, from one usurper to another, I think Not."

OOC - If Panachus can charge while crouched enough to fit in the temple, he'll charge Galidor, coming only within 30'. Hit rolls are 72, 64, 59, 53 (1 on the die roll), 56, 51 resolved as touch attacks (Persistent Ghost-Touch Weapon). Damage rolls are 118 + 5 Fire + 3 Cold + 3 Electricity, 121 + 2 Fire + 3 Cold + 4 Electricity, 123 + 6 Fire + 2 Cold + 1 Electricity, 121 + 5 Fire + 3 Cold + 5 Electricity, 111 + 3 Fire + 1 Cold + 3 Electricity. Each strike also does 1 Con damage. 25 damage to self.

Note 1: Panarchus' AC will be 25 lower this turn From using the Shock Trooper feat on the charge.

If He can't charge, Panarchus will cast Assay Resistance, Quickened Disjunction, and Twinned Destruction (maximized via Incense of Meditation) also on Galidor.

Note 2: Panarchus would have to roll a -6 to get a 23 Init :p . See his buffed stats here.

pallandrome

First Post
Salarassa peers in from the edge of the melee, "Why is it that I'm the only one that doesn't seem to have any clue as to what the hell is going on here? Who are these people, and why are you all attempting to kill them? Moreover, why are you all failing?"

Exasperated at the whole affair, Salarassa decides to weigh in on the occasion, casting Unluck on the guy that everyone is saying is a God for some reason, followed by Body Harmonic.

OOC:Saves on Body Harmonic goes Wis-Con-Int-Cha-Dex, then repeat. He'll need to save for the next 20 rounds. It's a Will save, DC 32. It's not bad, but chances are he'll roll a one at least ONCE in there, twice if he fails the save vs Unluck.

Avalon®

First Post
Seeing the person who is pretending to be Galidor Islo dodge his orb of sound, Xis says to him in a sarcastic voice. "Oh I'm sorry. Wasn't that good enough for you. Was the magic from a filthy kobold not good enough for Saint Galidor Islo? Well, how about this then!?!"

And with that, he opens his jaws as if to yawn and the area around Islo opens up into a yawning area of roiling blue-green energy resembling a great mouth. "How's that for size? Also, I think this would interest you Ijazim. It's so much like your mind. Now any of you, keep him in place."

[sblock= OOC] Casts enhanced maw of chaos. DC 34 will save or dazed for 1 round.

If Islo manages to escape the forcecage before Xis can cast his spell, he will instead cast a quickened Dimension Jumper and casts a reaving dispel at Galidor Islo. (+20 bonus to caster level check. Spellcraft bonus of +48)

Jemal, could you facilitate any needed rolls?
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads