epic: still alive or death [Closed]

Rino

First Post
it has been a long time since there was an epic game here. so I wanna see who is interested before I start working out an epic game.

so post here if you are interested, and/or have some tips for me running an epic game.

Last edited:

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I've never played epic and only have access to the SRD epic rules but if you'll be gentle with me I'm willing to play:p

Voidrazor

First Post
I'm definitely interested. I haven't actually played epic before beyond a couple of posts in a game that died on the vine. But I have a reasonably good understanding of the epic rules.

Rhun

First Post
I'd be interested. However, I'd want some level of assurance that the game was going to run for a decent amount of time. Designing an epic level PC takes a lot of effort, and it wouldn't be worth it if the game died after a month, like a large amount of PbP games tend to.

Ivellious

First Post
I have to agree with Rhun on this. Cause it's really a pain in the rear to make an epic level character, and then just have it not be used. I know I made a paladin, blackgarud, and a ranger just to see how it worked. Not a fun thing to do

Rino

First Post
since I have already 6 people who wanna play Epic. I'll start to further develop the game. this will take some time. since I'm also having mid terms (or how you could call them) in january, but since I have a lot of time on my hands at work, most of the time I'll start working out more and more.

planning is to get the game up and running in about 2-3 weeks depending on how fast I can get everything sorted out. this may look like a large time frame but I just came up with the idea today.

I understand your concerns about the time that is needed for an epic character, and the short lifespan of an epic campaign.

Remove ads