• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

epic: still alive or death [Closed]

Voidrazor

First Post
2-3 weeks sounds about right. I could take close to that long for me to put a new epic character together while keeping up with my other projects.

James Heard

Explorer
Yeah...the setup, nature, and other players of the game pretty much determines my interest level. I don't mind making up a character or three, but if I'm not getting into the whole of the game beforehand then it's really hard to figure out my eventual interest level. I mean, personally I'm not way into the whole menagerie sorts of games that somehow pop up in Epic Pbp games.

Velmont

First Post
It could be interesting, but I must tell I tried two game and both quickly died even before we enter into action. Also, the concept will play a good amount in the decision of if I want to join, as I have seen too much time Epic game that looks like more like power trip behind the numbers of there character and less on the personality and style of the characters itself.

I'm inetersted to hear about your campaign and I might want to join after that.

Lazlow

First Post
I'm game. Never played an epic character before, might as well give it a try. But I'm with some of the others, I'd need at least a vague feel of the style/setting of the story in order to make a character that I'm going to be happy with, given the amount of time needed to make one up (even using Hero Forge).

Remove ads