epic: still alive or death [Closed]

Rino

First Post
@pyrex: the would work as a group. i'm still working out the story, but i dont think it well be extraplanar

@vertex69: no I dont consider drider then as elven, although they are drow desending. I believe that the DR from adamantine is listed in de DMG 3.5 somewhere after the cursed items. stacking of abilities is done by adding 0.5 to the baseprice like: take a Ghost Gauntlet price 68,500gp then add the Rust ability to it for twice the price (11,500X1.5). etc.... AND item slots can be changed like belt of health or head band of wisdom, BUT I wont allow cloak of dex, you understand what I mean

@james: book is needed for the game, that is why it's on the list.

okay, more about the concept of the game. you are chosen heroes from your diety (dont have to be all clerics) to help them in a common goal. yes this concept is already done but failed to get of the ground after about 10 posts IC. and I believe it was a non-epic game by a friend of mine.

I would suggest get a few concept characters and decide what to do when I have more to tell you.

Disclaimer: I'm not a native english speaker so things might be confusing sometimes. better that you ask me to rewrite stuff then asuming things that aint true because you dont understand what I'm trying to say.

EDIT: other question/suggestions/adventure related junk can also be sent to: steven_vanthart@hotmail.com

Last edited:

Vertexx69

First Post
Rino said:
@vertex69: no I dont consider drider then as elven, although they are drow desending. I believe that the DR from adamantine is listed in de DMG 3.5 somewhere after the cursed items. stacking of abilities is done by adding 0.5 to the baseprice like: take a Ghost Gauntlet price 68,500gp then add the Rust ability to it for twice the price (11,500X1.5). etc.... AND item slots can be changed like belt of health or head band of wisdom, BUT I wont allow cloak of dex, you understand what I mean

Ok I'm still a bit confused. So a dryder cannot be an arcane archer or use an elven greatbow to full effect? Dryders are elves that failed a gods test and are transformed, not a race unto themselves.

Would a character wearing heavy adamantine armor and wielding a heavy adamantine shield have DR 6/-? Or does the DR from adamantine armor and shields stack with the barbarian class DR since its the same type?

I'll go by whatever you say, just want to be clear :p

Rino

First Post
Vertexx69 said:
Ok I'm still a bit confused. So a dryder cannot be an arcane archer or use an elven greatbow to full effect? Dryders are elves that failed a gods test and are transformed, not a race unto themselves.

Would a character wearing heavy adamantine armor and wielding a heavy adamantine shield have DR 6/-? Or does the DR from adamantine armor and shields stack with the barbarian class DR since its the same type?

I'll go by whatever you say, just want to be clear :p

my mistake on the dryder part, they are drow and therefore have elven blood so I'll consider then as elven for those things

DR of the armor will stack, but not with the bbn DR. although same type they come from different reasons. or you will have to convince me that Bbn have adamantine skin

Voidrazor

First Post
I was thinking of adapting the character I made for a different epic game. He's a debauched and irreverent cleric, who, because he has the destiny domain, is convinced that the world is about to end. On his own he'd just enjoy himself as much as possible before 'the end'. But the other PCs won't have too hard a time convincing him to at least try to prevent armageddon.

Oh, are clerics of a concept rather than a particular deity allowed? I don't think there are any FR gods with the destiny domain, since its from the Races of Destiny book.

Amazing Triangle

First Post
Are you still taking interested parties?

I would love to play a battle Cleric; a Cleric with the Sword of "Insert new campaign deity here"
PrC (The zealous cleric who tries to banish demons/evil)

Or I would love to play a Fighter/Wizard/Abjuration Champion from Complete Mage (the last of a dying order of wizard warriors)

Or a Druid/Wizard/Arcane Heirophant (The Elven Wizard who because of his love for nature decides to join the drudic order. )

Well just to be sure...
Or a Rogue15/Fighter2/Chameleon 10 (A recruiter for a lost/hidden college of odd balls but after years of searching and finding failed recruits he searches to find the perfect recruit.)

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Repost: Never got an answer.

Just for starters I am thinking of playing a Warforged with something like (2 Fig / 3 bard/ 5 WF Juggernaunt / 10 Freinzied Berserker / 7 War Hulk).

Are we allowed minor artifacts?

I only ask as the book Races of Eberron is listed as an acceptable source. I can supply all Warforged related material if needed. PLEASE!!!!!!! :) :heh: :)

Nephtys

First Post
I have an old Succubus character I'd like to adapt to this game, and perhaps turn into an Incubus. Succubus 6hd + 6 LA, Blackguard 3, Marshal 12, (or something like that). Does that sound ok?

She's CE, but in a succubussy kind of way. She prefers corrupting people over murdering them and though she doesn't mind fighting she's unlikely to go on a random killing spree. A useful diplomat/support character both to fighters and spellcasters. (And don't worry; I won't play her like a brainless slut, even though she's not above exploiting her looks to get what she wants. I will do my best not to push her charisma too far down the other players troaths, though.)

Last edited:

Remove ads