• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Erfworld

The artwork is certainly well done, though I don't care for the style ... BESM (sort of) meets Pokemon meets oversized weapons, yuck. But it really depends on the story -- I don't read OOTS for the art!

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Meh. The artwork is pretty cool - and certainly better than anything I can do. But honestly, I hate reading things that obviously play with words. Like Gobwin. I mean, wet's be seweious, pwease!

See, isn't that really annoying? How old am I, 2? 3?

I'd read it for the art. But I probably won't read it at all if they do language stuff like that even seldomly.

helium3

First Post
Normally I scoff at people who get their panties in a bunch about Anime, but that's just . . . eww. I totally won't read it just because of the art.

Felix

Explorer
Now I remember why that artistic style seemed familiar; in the panel with the guys riding the bugs, don't the bugs look like something that Spaceman Spiff of Calvin and Hobbes fame would have run into?

Gez

First Post
Kinda meh. The stick figures from Rich Burlew's comics have more uniqueness and personality, honestly. Looking at these sketches and finished pictures I had the feeling I had already seen that a couple dozen times at bookshops when passing by the "children's comics" area.

Remove ads