D&D 5E Exodus (OOC)

MortalPlague

Adventurer
I'm still around. I've been really busy at work lately, so I just haven't been as active on the RP boards. But if people are around, I'm willing to keep at it.

Also, warlock could be a good fit for the doc. I don't think I ever had a class in mind when making the character, but warlock works well for her.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Looks like we're just missing [MENTION=80003]Brother Dave[/MENTION], who hasn't been posting in any games lately that I know of. Dave? Are you heeeere? ;)

Brother Dave

First Post
I apologize to everyone for my long absence. For personal reasons I find it necessary to drop out of all of my games indefinitely. Sorry for the inconvenience, all. It has been fun.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
It seems we may be down to two players. Do we want to re-open recruiting briefly to get some fresh blood? (There's a story element allowing for the introduction of new characters coming up very shortly.)

Phoenix8008

First Post
It's up to you as DM if you want more players coming in, but if you're leaning that direction already, then I'm okay with some new folk joining up too. I'm guessing we could find some survivors on the other Ark for new players to be?

Remove ads