D&D 5E Exodus (OOC)

Phoenix8008

First Post
In an effort to try and stay on top of things, I am going to ration out my posting a bit so that everything gets attention, albeit at a slow pace.

Monday - Everything D&D Ever
Tuesday - Everything World of Darkness Ever
Wednesday - Lost Mine of Phandelver
Thursday - Exodus
Friday - The Fifth City
Saturday - Paths of Legend: Resurrection
Sunday - Stuff I'm playing in

For the stuff I'm a player in, if there is combat or something going on, I will try to post more timely.
Probably waiting till Thursday.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
That is correct. :)

As most of you know, I am once again unemployed. So, I am scaling back my posting schedule to one a day, with each of my games thus getting one post a week. Slow...but better than dead.

Exodus gets Thursdays. So, expect a new IC post sometime later today.

Shayuri

First Post
Hey, if you guys who's init is better than Juno's (Which is everyone except Demonica it seems :)) do NOT want to do anything to interfere, please let me know here so I can post up my first round of actions. :)

Phoenix8008

First Post
Airman Babington plans to not interfere in the fight unless our champion loses and the creature tries to finish her off or attack anyone else. Being a Wizard who hasn't had a chance to study any 1st level spells yet, I'm assuming I only have cantrips so far.

Actually, that brings up a question for our DM. Would Mike even have cantrips? Will he automagically learn his 6 first level spells he's supposed to know sometime after this fight so he can scribe them into his 'spellbook'? Or am I waiting until I actually find some scrolls or another spellbook to be able to learn any real magic? I kind of assumed I had cantrips at least and cast one before the fight, but it didn't hit so that can be attributed to him not knowing enough yet if that's the case. Please advise.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
I handle spell knowledge mostly via learning from musty old tomes and musty old mentors. However, sometimes spontaneous ability manifests itself, particularly with cantrips, and with sorcerers. So, one or two cantrips are fine. As for the rest...I have plans... Bababum. ;)

Phoenix8008

First Post
Allrighty then. Good thing I'm proficient in guns till then. Not that I have one handy at the moment. :( Since I already tried using the Chill Touch cantrip, I'll keep that one for sure. In order to start playing towards the Divination field, the other cantrip known now will be True Strike if I'm allowed two.

Remove ads