Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (Recruiting a Trapfinder)

airwalkrr

Adventurer
are you still looking for players? I'd be interested in either a scout skill based type or possibly a cleric/druid type.
Yep, recruiting is open again, if you are ready for some serious horror. :) Either possibility will probably work out well and help to fill a needed role in the group. Which one are you favoring right now and we can start to flesh out the idea.

cool hand luke

First Post
if there's not either a skill or divine type how about some combo of the two? like a scout/druid? I don't see us surviving in ravenloft long without some decent healing.

cool hand luke

First Post
I have no experience with Ravenloft, just heard about it over the years. Would a druid stick out like a sore thumb? I saw someone has a wand of CLW, I'm guessing a paladin. If that's the case we will have a little healing abilities elsewhere and I personally like druids better than clerics for versatility. If a druid is viable I'll go that route. Also less atribute dependent since dice rollers hate me.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
You could pair scout and druid, but I would not recommend having more than one level of scout as druid caster levels are far more important. Essentially, you would just be taking it for trapfinding and getting skills like Disable Device and Open Lock as class skills. However, I would like to see if we can get another player in to fill the open role. That way you would not have to split your focus.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Wish list

Wand of cmw
Amulet of mighty fists
Cloak of resistance
Wild enhancement to armor
Please submit a larger list so that I have more to choose from. The total value of your wishlist ought to exceed 13,000 gp in value by 50-100% as some things will be approved and others will not. And remember consumables are more likely to get approved than static or "always on" magic items as the Dark Powers dislike the latter type of items. Your list should also include a wide variety of items including items that are not solely useful in combat. The Dark Powers dislike those latter items as well. It would also be helpful if you would let me know what mundane items you are selecting as well so I know what your budget is.

Remove ads