• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Feng Shuit Campaign (Closed)

Corlon

First Post
That rooster thing really wasn't planned on at all, but now it's just too fun :D

That first scene was actually more of a you choose which way you want to go, in this case it was more of an anybody but evil people would go with the future thing, or something like that, I find it very hard to explain all of my thoughts on this.

Also the first scene, I agree had only a few mooks, but now I have a pretty good idea of what your characters are (I said before, I've only played a few feng shui games).

And also, it was basically establishing the plot and big baddies.'

And the reason I haven't been posting often is because Enworld has been spazzing on me, so that should hopefully clear up soon.

rbingham2000

Explorer
Corlon said:
That rooster thing really wasn't planned on at all, but now it's just too fun :D
Yeah, I kinda like the little guy, and apparently, so does Dennis.

Corlon said:
That first scene was actually more of a you choose which way you want to go, in this case it was more of an anybody but evil people would go with the future thing, or something like that, I find it very hard to explain all of my thoughts on this.
To which my answer would be: what would you think about someone who jumped on a table in a public place and started talking about "word from the future?" You'd probably consider the guy to be some kind of lunatic, no?

When he opened the portal and ordered his mooks to leave no witnesses, he pretty much screwed any chance he had of being our ally. As One Eye put it quite bluntly, any group or organization that kills people just for seeing what they shouldn't have seen is not to be joined at all.

Corlon said:
Also the first scene, I agree had only a few mooks, but now I have a pretty good idea of what your characters are (I said before, I've only played a few feng shui games).

And also, it was basically establishing the plot and big baddies.
So, in other words, we should expect a big fight next time. Good luck then, and I hope the link I posted helps you big-time.

Corlon said:
And the reason I haven't been posting often is because Enworld has been spazzing on me, so that should hopefully clear up soon.
I have so been there. At times it seems like the browser isn't even trying to connect to the ENWorld site.

Velmont

First Post
1.I like this rooster :)

2.As told, killing bystanders is not a good way to make a good impression ;)

3.It is pretty well started. I like it. The characters start to interact and we can see how each other react. I think I've done much RP to set the personnality of my character (like I've decide on the fly he would be smoking. Hey! Smoking can kill you, but when you are dead, who care!). And now he is nervous because he is in a police station and he don't know if someone can recognize the dead cop he is suppose to be...

4.You forgot to answers my questions in the IC threads (I've asked the rooster about the temple and OOC, I've asked how much time have passed since I was mind control).

5. You still have to chooe one material that stop my immaterial schtick.

Rybaer

First Post
I'll agree that things are taking off pretty nicely with this group. And I'm glad to see that my character has fit the stereotypical American/comic-relief role. He'll still be serious when it counts, and his heart's in the right place. I envision what kind of character an American film studio executive would feel needed to be dropped into a kung-fu flick to sell it to US audiences.

Oh, and I love playing with the rooster. That's sooo cool. I can already see working side-by-side with him for the entire scenario...like an interactive prop. May not work out with me, but I'll keep the gag running as long as it has legs.

Corlon

First Post
As for you questions Velmont.

I'd say...mabye two hours have passed so you have 4 hours left. But technically going to the temple isn't following the guy cause there's no connection, but...

as for the material, let's just say sun jin hasn't found one yet ;)

and as for joining with him, you really weren't supposed to, but it was always an option.:rolleyes:

Corlon

First Post
ack, I'm not posting as often as I should be am I.
The last couple days I've been held up by hurricane isabel, but hopefully I'll start posting more often.

rbingham2000

Explorer
Corlon said:
ack, I'm not posting as often as I should be am I.
The last couple days I've been held up by hurricane isabel, but hopefully I'll start posting more often.
Yeah, I've read quite a few stories from east coast web surfers who had to deal with a nasty power outage when Isabel hit. Glad to have you back!

BTW, I'm looking for a ruling concerning the use of speedloaders in Feng Shui. Is this going to reduce the shot cost of reloading a revolver, or is it still going to be five shots as normal? Either way is fine with me.

rbingham2000

Explorer
Corlon said:
how about 4 shots instead.

now that I'm back no one is posting very fast, no one's on my wavelength :( :D
Four shots for speedloaders is fine with me.

If you'll check the IC forums, we're at the temple and ready to rock.

Remove ads