Feng Shuit Campaign (Closed)

Someone

Adventurer
For some reason, I can´t post in the IC thread (it keeps saying "minimum 3 characters long". I know my posts aren´t too long, but thats...)

Anyway that´s what I intended to post:

So is Edge on the roof? What/who can he see?

rbingham2000

Explorer
OK, looks like we're getting ready for a big fight -- in a cannery of all places.

Anyone got any kickass stunt ideas they might want to try?

As for what I'm planning on doing, let's just say that spatulalad's gun-fu post over on the RPG.net forums (you'll have to use the search function in order to find it -- the thread the post is in is called "Regarding Feng Shui") is a serious inspiration for the gunbunnies of Feng Shui. He knows his stuff when it comes to action.

He missed one point in that post, however, which I took the liberty of elaborating on in my post to the thread -- and if you want to know what that point is, I can only tell you that Hong Kong gun-fu flicks also go by the name of "Heroic Bloodshed" -- and they aren't called that for nothing!

Both the Franchi and the Python should see some serious action in this fight, and you'll hopefully get a taste of how vicious I can get when One Eye gets to blasting away...

Radiant

First Post
Ups, this should have been an ingame post.
Since I don't see anything that could stop "ONE Eye", Ninja boy and our Sun in action I haven't really planned on doing anithing. Tatjana is one of those Characters who will wait over long and complain that they don't do stuff like this anymore endlessly before she starts blowing things up. But like all those characters she will in the end.

Last edited:

rbingham2000

Explorer
Quick little logic question:

It's been established that Edge sliced through that electrified fence with his sword to let One Eye, Dennis and Tatjana through before the power for that fence got turned on. What kind of effect would such a cut have on an electrified chain-link fence (I'm assuming that's the kind of fence we're talking about here) if the current is turned on after the cut's been made?

Would there be lots of sparks where it's been cut through like I postulated in my IC post, would the current simply not function due to the break in the circuit (unless someone were to touch both sides where the cut was made -- mwahahahahaha!), or would something entirely different happen?

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Here some scientific info. If the fence were cut in two part on the whole height, in that case, there would be no electricity passing all over the fence. If there is only some small attach, they may start to heat and melt. Now, we can suppose that some auxiliary system allow the fence no to go down if something is cut (like having something into the ground feeding the fence at many place), in that case, even a cut would not stop the electricity and, if it is enough powerfull, there would be electric arcs and, even at a lesser voltage, some danger to be fried on the spot if you touch both side. But as I don't know how normal electric fence work exactly, I can tell you what will happen...

rbingham2000

Explorer
Radiant said:
logic questions in Feng Shui?
I know. Bad, bad, bad.

I like ludicrous shootouts and martial arts battles as much as the next guy, but I can be a stickler when it comes to stuff like this.

Velmont said:
OOC: Here some scientific info. If the fence were cut in two part on the whole height, in that case, there would be no electricity passing all over the fence. If there is only some small attach, they may start to heat and melt. Now, we can suppose that some auxiliary system allow the fence no to go down if something is cut (like having something into the ground feeding the fence at many place), in that case, even a cut would not stop the electricity and, if it is enough powerfull, there would be electric arcs and, even at a lesser voltage, some danger to be fried on the spot if you touch both side. But as I don't know how normal electric fence work exactly, I can tell you what will happen...
Now that's the stuff I like to see.

So shutting down the power supply will be a necessity if the crew plans on getting out without being deep-fried. Also, that thing's pretty much asking to have at least one mook get hurled, knocked, or blasted right into it, isn't it? <evil grin>

Remove ads