• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Feng Shuit Campaign (Closed)

Radiant

First Post
Velmont said:
If it turns into a wild car chase, you can be sure you'll be victims of a very located snowstrom or rainfall, giving you great difficulty to follow him, sorry guys :( , but it seems I can't help you for the next 6 hours

since I can't shoot you for that anyway you are forgiven ;)

rbingham2000

Explorer
Velmont said:
If it turns into a wild car chase, you can be sure you'll be victims of a very located snowstrom or rainfall, giving you great difficulty to follow him, sorry guys :( , but it seems I can't help you for the next 6 hours.
Then it looks like Sun Jin just bought himself one hell of an ass-chewing from One Eye -- he does not generally like seeing his quarry get away, especially if he plans on hurting any more innocent people.

On top of it, One Eye can probably expect to get his ass chewed again by his boss for the three dead mooks he's responsible for and for letting the guy get away (the captain's tirades in the Six in the Chamber story hours made me grin, especially with the cocky way that Chen Yau took it all in stride).

You can probably expect some interesting quotage once this fight's over!

rbingham2000

Explorer
Radiant said:
My guess is that he will just vanish through the portal those mooks came from.
Unless the guy with the glowing hand can open portals like his boss can, that's a bit of an impossibility, since the portal the mooks came from already closed once the bossman jumped through it (no doubt to prevent any of us from jumping in after him).

Also, I'm thinking poor Tsou Tsung was a transformed animal who fell victim to a reversion from the bad guy's nasty-bad mojo, if I know anything at all about the FS gameworld. Of course, the poor guy could also have been a human who got turned into an animal in classic sorcerer fashion (since isn't that what a sorcerer's supposed to do if you piss him off?). We do know he's able to control the minds of supernatural creatures, among others.

Either way, One Eye and the crew are going to have a lot of learning to do about the secret war in general if they're to get Tsou back to normal (if he can be brought back to normal) and save the next victim on the guy's list.

Last edited:

Rybaer

First Post
Velmont said:
If it turns into a wild car chase, you can be sure you'll be victims of a very located snowstrom or rainfall, giving you great difficulty to follow him, sorry guys :( , but it seems I can't help you for the next 6 hours

Hey, Dennis will welcome a good car chase in the snow. He's from Wisconsin, afterall. Too bad there isn't likely to be a snowmobile dealership across the street here in Hong Kong.

If anything, snow would give Dennis an edge in a pursuit over the fleeing thug. Of course, the ghost wouldn't know this...

Radiant

First Post
rbingham2000 said:
Unless the guy with the glowing hand can open portals like his boss can, that's a bit of an impossibility, since the portal the mooks came from already closed once the bossman jumped through it (no doubt to prevent any of us from jumping in after him).

Also, I'm thinking poor Tsou Tsung was a transformed animal who fell victim to a reversion from the bad guy's nasty-bad mojo, if I know anything at all about the FS gameworld. Of course, the poor guy could also have been a human who got turned into an animal in classic sorcerer fashion (since isn't that what a sorcerer's supposed to do if you piss him off?). We do know he's able to control the minds of supernatural creatures, among others.

Either way, One Eye and the crew are going to have a lot of learning to do about the secret war in general if they're to get Tsou back to normal (if he can be brought back to normal) and save the next victim on the guy's list.

ups, missed that closed part about the portal. I agree, it's most likely a transformed animal, that would also explain why he has attacked the architect on sight. But since my char knows nothing about the secret war and such I'll worry about that later.

rbingham2000

Explorer
And also, this first fight wrapped up way too quickly for my liking, especially considering this is supposed to be a Hong Kong action flick.

I mean, come on -- only eight mooks for the whole fight?! Chow Yun-Fat's hitman blew away at least that many guys during the first shootout of The Killer -- and that was all by his lonesome! One Eye and Edge alone took down about three guys each, leaving Dennis and Sun Jin with only one mook each to take out.

Basically, when mooks get taken out of the fight, more of them should jump in and join the party -- from the doors, from the windows, from the elevators, from the ceiling, that kind of thing.

With that, I direct you to Steve Barr's gaming page for some tips you can use for the next fight we get into.

Last edited:

Radiant

First Post
rbingham2000 said:
And also, this first fight wrapped up way too quickly for my liking, especially considering this is supposed to be a Hong Kong action flick.

I mean, come on -- only eight mooks for the whole fight?! Chow Yun-Fat's hitman blew away at least that many guys during the first shootout of The Killer -- and that was all by his lonesome! One Eye and Edge alone took down about three guys each, leaving Dennis and Sun Jin with only one mook each to take out.

Basically, when mooks get taken out of the fight, more of them should jump in and join the party -- from the doors, from the windows, from the elevators, from the ceiling, that kind of thing.

With that, I direct you to Steve Barr's gaming page for some tips you can use for the next fight we get into.

take it slow, I think our gm needs to see how it all works himself first.

Someone

Adventurer
Radiant said:
take it slow, I think our gm needs to see how it all works himself first.

And was the "introduction" scene, so there was no much need of a carnage. Next one will be a lot better (specially if he reads that page, it´s really good)

rbingham2000

Explorer
Rybaer said:
"Hey, you know, after we get this mess all sorted out, you should come back to Wisconsin with me. We could clean up with your talents...the Amazing Kung-Fu Chicken!"
And our favorite Everyman Hero delivers again! I knew there was a reason I liked this guy! :D

Remove ads