Festival of Halina: Adventurers Gone Wild! (Orsal Judging)

Bront

The man with the probe
No problem.

Anyone have any subsiquent posts from after that? Or should I just recreate/summ them up again?

Bront

The man with the probe
Just waiting for RA (Which I know shouldn't be a problem), and perhaps to find out if we'll be recovered from the later backups (so we don't have to do this again).

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Bront said:
Just waiting for RA (Which I know shouldn't be a problem), and perhaps to find out if we'll be recovered from the later backups (so we don't have to do this again).

I read that the supposed backup from the 8th doesn't exist, sadly. :(

Bront

The man with the probe
Yup. Same here. I got most things from this thread, and we were almost done, so that's some consolation.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I was waiting for the May 8th backup. Apparently Lasair does not have any of the money from this adventure anymore except those early bandits, which is odd, and the cached version on Google is still level 1 :confused:

Anyways, I'm definitely good to proceed--do you know how many days we stayed * pay per day? Also, her XP seems to only take into account the bandits + first thread and not the third XP allotment (and of course, there will be more to come soon, I'm sure))

El Jefe

First Post
Ooc: ??? I don't understand the XP problem. We only got XP at the beginning of this thread, right? So, aside from figuring up how much money (at 10 GP/day, 20 for Troi) we've gotten since December 29, there shouldn't be much to updating our character sheets, right?

I'm not sure what happened to Lasair.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I just remembered wrong then--I was pretty sure we got XP one more time after Lasair had to fight that boar. As for Lasair's money, that's my fault--I hadn't written down her money from Ingus because I was going to do it all at the end and count the days, but now I'm concerned that I don't have a record of how many days there were.)

Remove ads