Festival of Halina (Orsal Judging)

LogicsFate

First Post
"Well, anything that the groom's party should know as it makes preparations", came Oirhandir's quick reply. "Anything that Sunny needs to know or participate in or account for."

"I'll try, but I never payed much attention to the grooms responsabilities, I don't exactly Know what he needs to do..." Elise sounds a bit worried

GnomeWorks said:
He then turns to Elise. "[Elven]
So, I think
" Troi pauses, and shakes his head. "[Common] I mean, I think I'm gonna come with ya ta talk ta Daphnie. Ta give ya another person ta bounce ideas off of, y'know?"

Elise smiles and responds in the elven tounge(Give or take) [Elven] "
Yes, Elderly gentleman, you should walk with I. And look at
Daphnie
and learn more Lerdty. It can be entertaining.
"

Her proud smile broadening further, She winks at Troi, "I took a class!". Then starts to move off to follow Daphne.

Bront

The man with the probe
LogicsFate said:
Elise smiles and responds in the elven tounge(Give or take) [Elven] "
Yes, Elderly gentleman, you should walk with I. And look at
Daphnie
and learn more Lerdty. It can be entertaining.
"
OOC: :lol:

Elise makes the astute observation that Daphnie appears to be heading in the direction of the Library

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Bront: [sblock]So in other words, I'm taking the hint really much more seriously than was necessary? ;)[/sblock]

Oirhandir
"[Elven]
"Ah, certainly. I trust you won't be long, I'd hate to have to explain this to the Sheriff.
"

Troi nods. "Thank you."

Elise
"[Elven]
Yes, Elderly gentleman, you should walk with I. And look at Daphnie and learn more Lerdty. It can be entertaining.
"

"Um... I don't think that meant what you think it meant, Elise." Troi says. "I didn't even get half a what ya said... but anyway, I think I mighta figured out what's been botherin' me, with th' talk 'bout th' wedding an' all..." He shakes his head. "An' if I got it figured out, might as well not make an enemy outta th' sheriff guy by wanderin' off. So pretty much... jus' pretend I didn't say anythin'."

Bront

The man with the probe
Troi:
[sblock]Yup. I'm 99% sure I mentioned it, but didn't comb the thread. And you botched your first chance to remember.And you second. And your third.[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
Lasair:[sblock]You spot a man and a woman dressed in similar fashion as yourself other than a small leather collar around their necks carrying some buckets towards the south fields.

OOC: If I get any manerism or cultural stuff wrong, forgive me and let me correct it, but yes they are from your odd culture thingie. You should write that up and propose it sometime btw.[/sblock]
GW[sblock]It's not like you don't have much to remember with this small little adventure. I might not have mentioned it, but I'm pretty sure I did. Either way, you know it, and she did, even if it wasn't mentioned earlier.[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
RA:
[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
Oh, I have my reasons for not writing them up. As for seeing more of them there, that's impossible :lol:
Why's that? (on both) Just curious, had something in mind.
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront:
[SBLOCK]
*Let's just say that they have a very strong reason that I can't tell you in particular not to be able to leave their homeland except Lasair, who was banished, and even if they wanted to, they couldn't have visited these lands until very very recently, right when Lasair was banished. Oh, and even if somehow they were her culture, Lasair would panic and leave immediately :lol: *
[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads