Festival of Halina (Orsal Judging)

Bront

The man with the probe
RA:
[SBLOCK]
No problem. It's something I almost brought up earlier in a different form, but wrote myself in a corner so I couldn't anymore. Realy a little side diversion. Amazingly, we may end up missing almost the entire plot as planned because of what ended up happening, not that I'm complaining.
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront:
[SBLOCK]
Interesting...once its over, it would be interesting to know what you had planned and where it went wrong / got written into corners.
[/SBLOCK]

El Jefe

First Post
Oirhandir watched Daphnie and the guards stride away, while shaking his head at some of the worst broken Elvish he had ever heard coming from Elise and Troi. He was not so surprised at the presence of the two guards accompanying Daphnie as he was at the lack of women surrounding her. "Three days before her wedding, and she can get away by herself?", he thought.

He concentrated on keeping Scarlet happy through the delay, gently stroking her shoulder. "So, Troi", he asked as he watched Daphnie's receding form, "did you still want to ask her about something?"

Last edited:

El Jefe

First Post
OOC:[sblock]Help me out here. Troi just asked Oirhandir to watch Sunny while he tails Daphnie. Oirhandir said "Ok, but don't take too long." Then Troi tells Elise that he's going to go with her to talk to Daphnie. Then Daphnie asks in broken Elvish for the "old man" (Troi) to accompany her in pursuit of Daphnie. So then Troi makes some cryptic comment about "not making an enemy of the Sheriff by wandering off", to which Elise doesn't reply. So, should I understand "you're in the town square, watching Daphnie head off to the library" to mean that in addition to Oirhandir, Sunny, Lasair, and Scarlet, that Elise and Troi are also just standing around watching her go? Maybe this all makes more sense if you read the sblocks, but I haven't done that.[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: [sblock]No, the other Sblocks are irrelivent. Troi figured out what was nagging him he thinks, and unless Elise is actualy going to follow Daphnie (I had no clue that's what she ment), to my knowledge, no one is actualy following her other than her two guards. She's not gotten far, so it's not a big deal.[/sblock]

Remove ads