• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Festival of Halina (Orsal Judging)

El Jefe

First Post
In Oirhandir's experience, any time a female declared that wedding plans were going well, either she was telling a falsehood or else a minor miracle was taking place. Things had gone so well so far that the elf chose to believe the latter.

"Wonderful news, Elise!", he replied cheerily. "Is there anything that our friend Sunny should be aware of as he makes his preparations?"

Oirhandir noted the messenger who nearly brushed up against him on the way back to Lord Valdor's camp, and surmised that perhaps he'd be outfitting the bridal party as well. He expected much traffic in and out of the mayor's house, given the circumstances, and if anything would have anticipated even more of it.

Bront

The man with the probe
Sunny asks "How's her mom reacting to all this?... Come to think of it, I don't think I've met her mother. I should do that."

LogicsFate

First Post
Sunny asks "How's her mom reacting to all this?... Come to think of it, I don't think I've met her mother. I should do that."

Elise thinks for a moment "Neither have I, in fact..." voice trailing off sadly, and suddenly "She was making her plans alone..."

Oirhandir considered that for a moment. "Should Sunny have several groom's men?", he asked. "If so, how many?"

"Groom's men? I guess there's nothing wrong with that. We can have them coordinate with the bride's maids" Her last words come unsuredly
"Though I don't now where we're going to find pink and purple suits on such short notice"

El Jefe

First Post
LogicsFate said:
"Though I don't now where we're going to find pink and purple suits on such short notice"
Oirhandir gave an involuntary shudder at the choice of colors. These humans were so given to garish colors! At least he could be thankful that two of Fang's kind were not getting married...pink and purple were bad enough, but plum and mustard were beyond the elf's ability to manage.

"Perhaps a more neutral color with purple and pink highlights", he suggested delicately. "But more importantly, how many of them will we need?

LogicsFate

First Post
"O don't worry they'll look great" Elise laughs lightly

"I, I don't know, three I guess. But I don't know how many groom's men there are suppose to be."

Bront

The man with the probe
Sunny Stamers "Pink and Purple? Are you sure she wasn't talking decorations, or bridesmaid gowns? I was thinking something a bit more... well, isn't Black fairly traditional?

Remove ads