• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Festival of Halina (Orsal Judging)

Bront

The man with the probe
"Thank you."

Valdor waves Sunny over, and mesures him, taking some quick notes. "That should be good" he says. "Now, if you don't mind, I have a few things to take care of before Elise gets here."

Bront

The man with the probe
Sunny shifts his clothing a bit and acts like someone hadn't just been probing around some sensitive areas. "Well, that should take care of the clothing, but what of the ring? And we've got to have a honeymoon, if ya know what I mean" he says nudging Troi.

OOC: I'm going to try to wait for directions from the characters, but I won't hold out for El Jefe too long if it's him we're waiting on.

OOC2: I'll be traveling next week, and while I might have net access, i won't have all my notes with me. I don't think this game will be effected much, but if we slow down next week, that's why.

El Jefe

First Post
Bront said:
"Well, that should take care of the clothing, but what of the ring? And we've got to have a honeymoon, if ya know what I mean" he says nudging Troi.
Oirhandir was pleased. Far from the disaster the day had started out as, things were shaping up quicklyk, and Sunny certainly seemed to be taking to the idea of being married to Daphnie quickly. "Well, let's go ring shopping!", he said to Sunny, stealing a quick, smiling glance at Scarlet. "Ingus works gems as well as weapons, perhaps he has something suitable. And if not, there's that gnome I mentioned earlier. And if he doesn't have what you need, I'm sure we can find something somewhere." The elf snuggled Scarlet as he spoke that last line.

"We should go near the Mayor's house on the way. Maybe we'll run into Elise, who might have some news to share with us."

OOC: Forecast much better than a few days ago. Still not out of the woods. Hunkered down, expecting storm conditions later today, peaking around dawn tomorrow.

Bront

The man with the probe
Elise: The guard watching Daphnie opens the door "Oh, I supposed you're here to talk to the Mayor or Daphnie? Come in."

The foyer of the Mayor's house is grand with lots of dark stained oak, with a set of stairs leading up and a hallway leanding into the back. Daphnie lies on the couch in the room adjasent to the foyer in a rather unladylike fashion given her dress, kicking her feet into the air as she scribbles notes down on some paper. She looks up at you and says "Oh, hi there. You have a note or something from Sunny?"

Others: You make your way back to the center of town, with Scarlet in tow, quite happy to talk about nothing in particular to Oirhandir, and is somewhat oblivious of the others. Eventualy, you arive at the mayor's house, just as Elise was leaving.

OOC: Elise should be done quickly, feel free to make quick conversation, and then you'll be caught up.

LogicsFate

First Post
"Uh.. No, I uh, I just wanted to see if, you know, you needed any help with the, the preperations" Elise smiles akwardly

OOC:[sblock] Quickly? Suddenly I've got some bad vibes for some reason. Also, A reunion came up and my time will be limited. Though I'll still try and hurry this conversation along

This thread alone has given me 200 posts, a personal record, Sorry just random musings[/sblock]

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
LogicsFate said:
"Uh.. No, I uh, I just wanted to see if, you know, you needed any help with the, the preperations" Elise smiles akwardly

OOC:[sblock] Quickly? Suddenly I've got some bad vibes for some reason. Also, A reunion came up and my time will be limited. Though I'll still try and hurry this conversation along

This thread alone has given me 200 posts, a personal record, Sorry just random musings[/sblock]
"Oh... well... not realy. I'm just writing things down, and I'm sure daddy will take care of them. Why, do you know anything about planing weddings? I'm worried about the artist and how many will be enough to capture the event, I need a realy nice gown, I don't know how big the cake needs to be so I'm thinking 8 layers, I don't know what I should write for Sunny's vow's, and I can't think of a good color for the bride's maid's gowns. But other than that, I think I have it covered, though I'm worried about all the rings, and what I'll wear on the honeymoon, and I need a manicure, and I should shave my....."

She'll continue on till you interject.

OOC: [sblock]I thought you might be asking for something else, but it still may or may not take that many posts, and if it does, then you're not ready yet when they finaly come around (Revisionist history is cool)[/sblock]

LogicsFate

First Post
"..." Elise opens her mouth at every breath but doesn't interrupt till it drags on for quite a while, then inbetween words, in the moment of breath intake "I"LL HElp you, I've had some practice back home, but it's too sudden to go all out. O, and deep purple for the dresses it's stylish and will contast well, with your own flowing white dress"

Remove ads