Fighting the Gray Tide (Miniature Painting)

reelo

Hero
Follow up to my difficulties with the paint rubbing off the Flail Snail. I didn't prime it. The WizKids models are supposed to come primed straight out of the package, so I deliberately skipped the priming step and promptly forgot all about it. I don't care if the package claims the miniature has already been primed. Prime it yourself.
I finally got myself an airbrush (the new H&S Ultra 2024 which is specifically targeted at miniature painters)
Mainly for priming and basecoating without rattlecans. Boy does that Vallejo polyurethane primer go on thinly and smoothly!

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
I finally got myself an airbrush (the new H&S Ultra 2024 which is specifically targeted at miniature painters)
Mainly for priming and basecoating without rattlecans. Boy does that Vallejo polyurethane primer go on thinly and smoothly!
What does one of those bad boys retail?

MGibster

Legend
I have some more Protectron models for use with Fallout: Wasteland Warfare, but are more likely to be used with the Fallout RPG. There's a construction worker, fire fighter, and police unit. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out.

Protectron Set.JPG

Remove ads