• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Final words...

ajanders

Explorer
No scrolls.
Not too much loot, either.
The crossbow and bolts didn't make it through the fall.
Manticore did have a masterwork kukri, however, and his studded leather armor is masterwork.
A purse contains 75 gp and a set of ID papers for "Geth Drann, ratkiller": obviously intended for Manticore. Determining if they were forged or not would take some detailed examination you can't do here.

James stands up from where he landed, looking a little bruised.
"Ow. Just Ow."
He starts counting noses and comes to Rethlin.
"Is he dead?"

Moggthegob

First Post
Zook looks at him. " I only have a little bit of healing left, he'll ake up when I touch him but he wont be in a good way

OOC: casting cure minor wounds.

JRYoung

First Post
Rethlin wakes up and tries to get he bearings. "What happened? Is it over?" Seeing that no fighting is going on he gathers his weapon and rises to his feet. Still deafened he does not bother trying to cast his last cure minor, he will just take it easy for now. "My thanks friend Zook".

Moggthegob

First Post
Zook smiles at him " You're never gonna believe this but I killed him."

He walks and collects himself. Let's go back in the building and look for those scrolls

Kaodi

Hero
Sedar nods and pulls his shield down onto his arm, then draws his longsword.

" Yeah, let's make sure to watch out for that elf woman. "

He heads back into the building and up to the door the guards were working on.

ajanders

Explorer
JRYoung said:
Rethlin wakes up and tries to get he bearings. "What happened? Is it over?" Seeing that no fighting is going on he gathers his weapon and rises to his feet. Still deafened he does not bother trying to cast his last cure minor, he will just take it easy for now. "My thanks friend Zook".

Back up a little, man.

The action point stabilized Rethlin at -1: Zook's cure minor got him to 0.
Rethlin is disabled, that is:
You can only take a single move or standard action each turn (but not both, nor can you take full-round actions). You can take move actions without further injuring yourself, but if you perform any standard action (or any other strenuous action) you take 1 point of damage after the completing the act. Unless your activity increased your hit points, you are now at -1 hit points, and you’re dying.
Are you sure you want to charge after that elven woman?
################################################

James makes patting gestures at Rethlin.
"JUST LAY DOWN!!! IT'LL BE ALL RIGHT!!!"

He looks at Sedar.
"We really need to get him a litter and some more healing."

"Dude, there's a crossbow bolt in your head." one of the watchmen amplifies.

Kaodi

Hero
Grumbling, Sedar looks up at the skytruck floating fourty feet in the air and says, " Fine. Does anyone have a rope and a grappling hook? We can use that. "

ajanders

Explorer
James eyes the cart.
"I never have any luck with grapnels, but you can try."

He pulls a collapsible grapnel and what looks like a spool of heavy thread out of his coat.
"Reel off as much rope as you need and let fly."

ajanders

Explorer
James encourages Rethlin to do that thing with soothing gestures and directs a couple of the watchmen to start making a litter out of their halberd shafts and coats.
As he watches them get started on that, he turns to Zook.
"The Chapel of the Host here is not very much, but you should be able to at least find someone with a scroll to read. You and Sedar go get him fixed up: we'll clean up here."

Remove ads