Finding online gaming groups for DnD 4.0

Palacer

First Post
We sure will - there is a chance we will have to split this up into 2 groups in which case either group still might have room for a 5th so keep posting and we'll see what works best.

Odit

First Post
I know this Thread is a few days old but what the heck, I'll give it a shot.

Hello folks, I'm a complete VIRGIN to D&D 4E and D&D in general. I was first introduced to D&D a couple of months ago by my better half after years of bugging me to try the game...so now I'm hooked.
My better half ONLY plays 2nd Edition, since the world that he created is all based on 2E and refuses to move from 2E to 3E, 3.5E or even 4E. I play D&D with a group of a friends with my better half being the DM a couple of times a month.
In my urge to quench my thirst for D&D I bought the latest 4E PHB 1, 2 and 3, including the Monsters and DM books. Unfortunately I got no one to play with in my area which leaves me VTTs (I think that's how one spells it) as my only choice.

So if you guys ever get an open spot, please feel free to send me a PM or email to araquel.home at gmail.

Here's some info requested by the DM:

• Odit (call me Tonio)
  • I'd prefer to start at Level 1 since I've never played 4E but I'm willing to start at any level people think its best (whatever the group decides)
  • I'm available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday evenings from 5:30 PM until midnight+ Central. I can do Weekends but only between 2PM Central to 6PM Central on Saturday and all day on Sunday.
  • I haven't made a Character yet but I might try a Ranger or a Cleric. (or an easier class so that I can learn 4E or whatever the group needs)
If you guys are willing to wing a total n00b to 4E and D&D in general, that would be grand.

Thanks,

A. Raquel

Palacer

First Post
Heya Odit, thanks for replying - I sent your curiosity towards the DM of the group and even though we might be full already it's worth a shot to see what can be done. Thanks for showing some interest - it's never too late.

TheMasterSword7

First Post
Looking for an online game

Hello, Ben here. I have been looking into playing D&D for a wile now. I live in a small city and I haven't been able to find any local games, so I am looking for an online game. I am completely new to D&D and have only recently purchased the players handbook 4ed. I have been doing as much research as I can to be less of a burden to seasoned players. If anyone doesn't mind inviting a completely new player to their game, please let me know. As of right now I am available evenings and late night any day of the week. I haven't spent much time rolling new characters as I don't know what class I will need to be to help out the group the most, but I am willing to play as any type of character. Again, I am new to the game and I will most likely be slow until I get comfortable with the game. Please keep this in mind if you decide to pick me up as a new player. Thanks to all the D&D forums out there and I will look forward to playing sometime in the near future.

Rx Fink

First Post
4th Ed D&D dark sun game, looking for players if any of you'd be interested

I'm starting up a 4th edition Dungeons and Dragons Dark Sun campaign online. Specifically, I'm looking for 3-4 players who are at least relatively familiar with 4th ed and can get ahold of a copy of the Dark Sun Campain book. Game will involve a fair amount of combat, but those who aren't interested in doing much roleplaying should not apply. Players who have yet to read the Atlas of Athas or else are fairly good with the distinction of player knowledge vs. character knowledge are preffered.

Everyone will be allowed to pick a character theme and psionic wild talent, reckless breakage and fixed enhancement bonuses will be in effect (if this doesn't make sense to you, it will once you read the Dark Sun Campain Book). PCs will be working for a Dune Trader Warlord NPC. PCs will likely start off at level 7. I will allow some leeway with adapting paragon paths/epic destinies to character concepts, and possibly custom epic destinies.

The game will have to run on either Saturday, Tuesday, or Thursday, some time between 11am and 11pm Eastern time. The game will take place via an online maptoool of some sort (which one is negotiable). If you're interested, send me a private message your availability, what role/class you'd prefer to play, and what roles/classes you would not be willing to play (I should hope that'd be the shorter list).

Theroc

First Post
I only read the OP, so I will simply ask: Do you mean outside of the numerous possibilities on Enworld itself?

99% of my online D&Ding is spent here.

Remove ads