• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E Free D&D 4e Attack Icons Font Available

Boarstorm

First Post
Very nice. My only question is the crossed swords. I know I've seen 'em in use, but can't recall where.

Bullet points?

Edit: Also -- thanks for sharing, Madirishman. Your contributions to the RPG community are much appreciated.

madirishman

Explorer
Cool, glad my stuff is useful!

The dragon is from the end-of-article icon from Dragon mag and the crossed swords from Dungeon.

P

madirishman

Explorer
Should be the bullet character (that's the Unicode name for it). Option-8 on a Mac, not sure what the keymap for Windows is off the top of my head.

P

Contrivance

First Post
I can't find it either, and I'm using Vista, so I don't think it has anything to do with an old version of Windows.

Can you re-release the font with the diamond bullet in a different spot? Like over "R" ?
I gave up trying to find it, because the font being displayed in Character Map went on for pages and pages. I gave up after I was sifting through the Cyrillic symbols.

Staffan

Legend
It's Alt+0149 (using the numpad) in Windows, or Unicode symbol 2022 (in hex).

Though it would be considerably easier to have it replace, say, the * character.

Pennarin

Explorer
Er...guys? The little black squary thing before keywords is already in Word. It's a special Symbol, like a greek letter, or ©.

...and here's me saying "Me likes!"

Remove ads