Freelancer: The High Seas OOC

Jalon Odessa

First Post
Hey all, just letting everyone know that I'll be out of town for the next week on my mid-semester vacation. I'll probably not be able to post again in the IC thread until sometime next weekend.

In combat, Tycho continues to use his light crossbows taking pot-shots at any sahuigan within range.

Capellan

Explorer
Sorry for not posting for several days - I went on a short trip out of the country and forgot to post warnings in any of the games in which I play. My apologies.

Capellan

Explorer
Just raisin' this thread from the dead to let folks (and particularly Corlon) know that I will be going overseas for 5 weeks, commencing 28 June. I will briefly check in to the boards once or twice a week while I am travelling, but I won't be able to keep up with games.

Corlon, are you OK to autopilot Taloquar while I am gone, or would you prefer to do something else?

Corlon

First Post
sorry for not commenting in the OOC

If you guys will be gone that long, then I guess we can put the game on slow as long as you guys can check the site sometime during your vacations.
If you guys can't participate, that'll be annoying, but we can put it off until after everyone gets back if that's okay with people not leaving (which looks like namely wilphe at this point).

I just don't like NPCing characters, especially when it's all of them :D

Capellan

Explorer
A 'slow' approach would be OK for me. I will probably be able to come by and post every 2-3 days, which would probably mean that I am still one of the more active posters :)

Wilphe

Adventurer
I'm cool with a slow down, equally I'm cool with posting on and off with Corlon and anybody else who is still around.

Corlon

First Post
I guess we'll do it slowly then
GWolf isn't playing again for sure, he got caught up in too many other things, and Douane hasn't posted in a really long time.

But I wonder if Jalon is still playing, I'll wait around for him.
Then we'll have four and that's a good number

Jalon Odessa

First Post
Hey everyone, I just thought I should mention that I'm planning to head out of town to visit my parents this weekend. Given that I'm on end of semester vacation as of last monday, my plans are pretty vague and I'm not sure how long I'll be away for - maybe a week at the very most. I'll try to post from a netcafé or whatnot while I'm out of town, but contact with me might be sporadic. I look forward to continuing the game when I get home.

It's probably easiest to assume that Tycho's hanging around the inn with his head in some dusty tome until you next hear from me.

Remove ads