[Full] Dry Spell (adventure)

Brain

First Post
Ok, elven rogue it is. I'll get working on it now. Yes, I hope something comes up on Living EN World for us to do as well. I dig your character as well. That description of the horse was sweet.

Nac Mac Feegle, I mean no disrespect, but I think a Githzerai monk with vow of poverty is hardly a basic character.

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
Brain: Yeah, the horse guy is very descriptive and interesting, but that's not me! :p That's Rae ArdGaoth playing Rasereit the dwarf. I'm playing Somac the human barbarian.

Brain

First Post
Whoops, I'm sorry. I should have checked the thread over there. I haven't interacted with Somac yet, but I'm trying to change that (see my last post over there)

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
Nac: OK, dwarven cleric of Moradin sounds really good! Go ahead and get working on it if you want to. The details of character creation are listed in the first post above.

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
OK, people, here's a recap. So far it looks like the following people are writing up potential characters:

Brain -- elven rogue
Galethorn -- human fighter
Nac -- dwarven cleric

As you get them done, post them here or send them to me by email (kfargo at indiana.edu). I will then check them over for math, etc. I'm not asking for final confirmations from any of you yet, but I'm going to go ahead and pencil you in.

That still leaves one spot definitely open. Send me a race/class proposal! :)

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Do you know where in the SRD it tells you what domains each god gets? I can't remember Moradin's off hand. I think that Community and Artifice are in them, so I'm working off those for now, but if you know where the lists are, that'd help.

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
Nac: I don't think that the deities' domains are listed in the SRD. Moradin's are listed in the PHB page 107. They are Earth, Good, Law, and Protection. A description of each of these domains and their respective benefits are listed the the SRD file SpellListI. Hope that helps. :)

Remove ads