• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Full] Frozen Whispers OOC thread

Galieo

First Post
I don't mind chipping in jointly and giving it to Belisha.

Also, as far as my character sheet, Vigwyn can you move the crossbow, bolts, and bedroll to the mule and purchase a lance for Eolan to use on horseback. Also, I would like to purchase two javelins and lash those to the mule.

Also, I would like to exchange the gps for pps, if possible. Alternatively, Eolan will purchase some easy to carry gems (after asking one of his party mates with a better chance of bargaining and appraisal to help him make the purchase).

Obviously I am trying to get Eolan's total weight down so he more mobile in combat/pursuit.

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
Galieo said:
Also, as far as my character sheet, Vigwyn can you move the crossbow, bolts, and bedroll to the mule and purchase a lance for Eolan to use on horseback. Also, I would like to purchase two javelins and lash those to the mule.

Also, I would like to exchange the gps for pps, if possible. Alternatively, Eolan will purchase some easy to carry gems (after asking one of his party mates with a better chance of bargaining and appraisal to help him make the purchase).

Obviously I am trying to get Eolan's total weight down so he more mobile in combat/pursuit.

I made all of these changes. Congratulations! You now carry a light load, and I adjusted your stats accordingly. Please check it over and let me know what you think.

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
The future

I have really been enjoying playing with this group and wanted to give you guys a heads-up as to my future plans. First, I'm going to take a breather. I may just rest and play as a PC for a while, but I'm also giving some consideration to DMing a different game for one adventure.

(Lately my mind has been on things snaky, jungly, and wild. I may start a game in Nyambe or the Scarred Lands or the jungles of Chult.)

In any event, it may be a few months before I'm ready to start back up with this game. By that time, I'll be champing at the bit to get back to traditional fantasy--in fact, I already have an idea or to as to what we'll be doing next. ;)

Galieo

First Post
Sounds good, I think we have all enjoyed this group too! Can you send a regular email when you are ready to rip it up again?

As a side note, I DM a game myself on yahoogroups. It is a Midnight (tm) game, I don't know if any of you are familiar with the setting. It is pretty fun, low-key as far as posting and such. I know most of you have lots of games already, but if you are interested in playing, the invitation is open. Just PM me at mtn72@yahoo.com if you what to chat about it offline.

Last edited:

Krug

Newshound
Yeap do let us know. Until that time, Belisha will be in her cottage, smoking a pipe while having long conversations with Narkus and Rufus...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads