• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Full] Frozen Whispers OOC thread

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
Anyone still subscribe to this thread?

Hi guys!

I hope you all get this. It has been almost a year since we played together, and lots has changed for me in that time.

First off, I'm a dad again!

Second, I moved to Chicago (Naperville, actually).

Third, I am almost finished with my PhD. I just have a few revisions and a defense to go.

Anyway, I would really love to get this game up and going again. I have really missed online DMing, and this was a terrific group.

It looks like three of the four of you still post on ENworld regularly (sadly, we may need to find a replacement for Hardin), so maybe we can get it done.

I'd like to start something in January. What say you?

Vigwyn

Brain

First Post
Vigwyn the Unruly said:
Hi guys!

I hope you all get this. It has been almost a year since we played together, and lots has changed for me in that time.

Third, I am almost finished with my PhD. I just have a few revisions and a defense to go.

Anyway, I would really love to get this game up and going again. I have really missed online DMing, and this was a terrific group.

It looks like three of the four of you still post on ENworld regularly (sadly, we may need to find a replacement for Hardin), so maybe we can get it done.

Vigwyn

Sounds good to me!

Galieo

First Post
Vigwyn the Unruly said:
Hi guys!

Vigwyn

First, congratulations--we also have had another child in the intervening year.

Second, congratulations--I live in Chicago, grew up near Naperville (i.e., Elmhurst) and have friends and family who really like Naperville. It's a very nice city, especially for a family.

Third, congratulations and good luck on the defense; too bad all the D&D spells won't help there. ;)

As for gaming, count Eolan in. The doughy knight looks to join his comrades in the good fight.

Later,

Galieo

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
Great!

I'll wait a while for the others to respond. Nac has been off the boards for over 6 months, so we won't wait too long for him. Krug is still around but hasn't been on since I posted yesterday.

After that, we'll start talking about what we want to do.

Vigwyn

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
Galieo said:
First, congratulations--we also have had another child in the intervening year.

Great! I hope everyone is happy and healthy.

Galieo said:
Second, congratulations--I live in Chicago,

Oh yeah, whereabouts?

Galieo said:
As for gaming, count Eolan in. The doughy knight looks to join his comrades in the good fight.

LOL! I honestly had no idea Eolan was doughy! I always pictured him as being in shape. It's nice to know. :D

Galieo

First Post
Yep, all are happy and healthy.

We live on the northwest side, basically Devon and Central.

Doughy in spirit, not in outward appearance!

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
OK, I have all but decided that we will be running a thinly disguised Sons of Gruumsh.

First of all, please tell me you haven't read or played it yet. If so, that's cool and we'll just have to think of something else to run.

Vigwyn

Last edited:

Krug

Newshound
Vigwyn the Unruly said:
Hi guys!

Vigwyn

Woo hoo I'm all for the return of Belisha! ;) And no haven't played Sons of Gruumsh. Sounds good to me.

And welcome back Vigwyn!

Remove ads