[FULL] OOC: Dichotomy's Age of Worms Redux [FULL]

Dichotomy

Explorer
Well, I considered options for doing things to the map I posted to make you able to see the key. When I tried to make the image larger, the hosting site got angry. Here's another option: go here and download the "Diamond Lake map (letter sized PDF) - DM copy" at the bottom of the page. The only reason it is the "DM copy" is because it has the key. However, I don't see any problem with you guys having the key. Even for those characters that don't actually know the town well enough, they could get directions to any of those places by asking.

Dichotomy

Explorer
I think we are very near ready to begin. Just a few notes.

I make extensive use of spoiler blocks. If a spoiler block is not addressed to you, please don't read it. Most spolier blocks will simply be for out-of-character information and will be labeled as such. But if it is labeled for a specific individual, I'd appreciate if other people don't read it.

o3, do you know if Wes has actually gotten himself a handle here? Get on him about it, and please make sure he checks this thread.

[sblock=michael_noah]I may have sent you mixed messages. Could you type up what you have for background and send it to me? I know we've talked about it quite a bit, but I'd like to have some kind of record to reference in one document. Nothing noveleqsue is needed. Just something to make sure we are on the same page. If you have anything else you'd like to talk about, of course I'm willing to do so.[/sblock]

Can all of you make sure to complete your character sheets and share them with me? Send me an email or post here once the sheet is actually finalized. I don't plan on moving ahead until I know all your "crunchy stuff" is done.

The next phase will be getting the ball rolling on getting you all together and such. That should not take long, provided that you guys have done the rest of what I've asked.

If I've missed anything, or you have any questions, let me know.

Remove ads