[FULL] OOC: Dichotomy's Age of Worms Redux [FULL]

Dichotomy

Explorer
I assume that all of the selling and buying will probably occur as soon as it can. As for the crafting, in what order will things be crafted?

TiCaudata

First Post
Here's my proposed order for Kushnak:............Here is my proposed order for Nethezar:

Kush Greatsword.........................................Neth Wand of CLW
Neth Armor................................................Neth Wand of CLW
Kush Cloak.................................................Neth Wand of CLW
Eskard Belt................................................Neth Wand of CLW
Neth Shield................................................Neth Wand of CLW
Kush Armor (will actually take 2 days)

Last edited:

Dichotomy

Explorer
Haven't had a post here in awhile...

As noted in the IC thread, I've finally posted the Part IV summary.

I've also updated the Encounters defeated and XP.

I believe that is the correct total, particularly for the crafting goo. I believe that Neth has made 4 CLW wands (30 XP each) and that Kushnak has made a +1 greatsword (80 XP), +1 armor for Neth (40 XP), cloak of resistance +2 (160 XP), and belt of str +2 for Esk (160 XP). I have the crafting broken into two sections of subtractions right now because I THINK that the last time I updated the XP it included the first item each of Neth and Kush crafted (it happens to be the right numbers). Is that correct?

TiCaudata

First Post
not sure what all y'all are doing for turkey day, but i'll be flying to NYC late Tues night. dunno if I'll be able to get any posting in, but it's probably better if you don't count on me until Sun night

enjoy your Tryptophan induced stupers!

Dichotomy

Explorer
It probably makes sense to just not plan to post from Tuesnight to Sunnight. That said, I'll post if I'm able (so, if any of you get a moment, feel free to post as well).

Remove ads