[FULL] OOC: Dichotomy's Age of Worms Redux [FULL]

o3caudata

First Post
SOOOO...

Personally. roleplaying out the selling of things is boring, unless Di want's it to contribute to things i guess...

for crafting: Kushnak can't bulid a lot in a week. Here's a good guess at viable things:

+2 (whatever) attribute.... 4 days( Neth->wis;erdo(?)->dex(?);Esk->STR....)

+3 armor... for Eskard its 8 days(+1->+3)

+{vicious}...for Eskard... it's not that great... gives +2d6 dmg to him for 1d6 to him so we need to account for that in healing...

+{keen}...for eskard or Erdolliel.. 19 or 20 becomes 17,18,19, or 20

+ man... who let the crafting guy get played be the guy who ONLY needs items...

Eskard is behind, and would require serious motivation to correct that.....Eskard won't provide that. Kushnak might.... Which leaves everyone else if you think.

for buying: Bazrim-> whatever he think's is valuable.(within some approval. :) Don't forget that for at least the next 3 or 4 levels Eskard will benefit WAY more than Bazrim for stuff most of the above.... )

Eskard wants, in order: more to hit, more to damage, more to better anything else... cause it's him.

[i am FAAAAAAR to drunk to continue this post. thus, STOP]

TiCaudata

First Post
So I did some math and figured out that when the rest of you equal me in wealth we'll still have 9k of our 58k left.

so is that 9k of wands?

p.s. I also thought I posted this at 8am...

Dichotomy

Explorer
FYI, according to the DMG, 7th level characters should theoretically have 19,000 gp of stuff. So, you guys are ahead of the curve. Though, after selling loot (i.e. losing value) it will be closer to par.

o3caudata

First Post
i did some cleaning of the party treasure sheet. there appears to be some confusion about what the numbers on the sheet MEAN, so i clarified as much as i could. we don't have 58k, we have 58k worth of stuff. after selling were close to ~31, assuming we sell everything.

Assuming we aspire to get everyone evened up again, there are approximate totals of what you should get to spend in the column 'Act disp recov'

Did Neth ever actually take the un-priced CLW wand on the sheet?

Any one want anything on the list before selling it? Anyone have anything they want to buy? or craft?

Dichotomy

Explorer
Thanks for the work, o3. I added the CLW wand to Neth's sheet and removed it from treasure. I wasn't certain whether it was actually resolved whether Neth or Erd would take it (even though Erd sucks at using it).

I forgot to mention, but Neth also have the craft wand feat. So, if there are spells he can cast that you'd want as wands...

TiCaudata

First Post
As far as I remember Erd was never going to take it. At best she wanted to give the one she owns (and sucks with) to Neth too, but it was resolved that maybe she'll suck less with it soon.

o3caudata

First Post
with the ~9k for eskard i'd like:

crafts my armor to +2(3 days, 1500 gold raw mat, 120 xp)
boots of go faster (5300 gold[kushnak *can't* craft])

(6800)
maybe something else....

------

for Kushnak's ~5k:

crafts +2 armor (4 days, 2000 gold, 160xp)

-----

i don't so much mind the idea of a wand of bull strength. Sorta pricy, but a better option than a +2 str thing for anyone in the party. I"d kick in the different in eskards stuff above for one. I'm sure kushnak could chip in some too.. unless anyone else has something better for neth to do. ;)

Dichotomy

Explorer
So, I'm probably not going to post tonight. I'm frickin' tired (I got not enough sleep this weekend), and now I don't recall the 500 things that Ti told me to do. I SHOULD be better able to deal with this tomorrow. In the meantime, if worthley wants anything for Bazrim... Oh, and if you guys have any other equipment thoughts, or should I just assume that you are willing to give each other whatever you want?

worthley

First Post
1 scroll comprehend languages - 25 gp and to add it to my spell book
1 headband of intellect - new - 4000 gp
1 caster level 7 MM wand - 5250gp

Remove ads