[FULL] OOC: Dichotomy's Age of Worms Redux [FULL]

o3caudata

First Post
i guess i'm not positive, but i've always assumed character do not have a 'hard' concept of their xp totals and how they relate to level. Rather i've assumed its 'softer', in that they are aware they are 'on the verge' of some personal discovery and would be able to tell when an ability is 'thoroughly entrenched' in their brain. I'd say it's probably comparable to hit points, where you aren't actually aware the the specific numbers, you understand your relative position in it.

So to answer your question, yes i think that if crafting a wand would cause bazrim to go down a level, i think he's aware of it.

michael_noah

First Post
Just to be clear here - you can't craft a thing if it would make you lose a level. It's not a question of whether he knows whether a consequence would occur - it's a question of whether he knows he could take any action at all.

Dichotomy

Explorer
Good idea.

Also, I was hoping to get a summary posted tonight. It's not going to probably happen. I'm sure you guys can live until I get it up though.

TiCaudata

First Post
hey guys, I'm driving out to Washington State and then back to Missoula to see mi hermano from Wednesday to next Tuesday. I will almost certainly have internet access for all nights except for Wednesday and Monday. So if you guys post, I will too...

TiCaudata

First Post
Alright...

Time to shop and craft!

What do we want? I'm pretty sure just about anything is available here for our 58k of gold. AND I have a crapton of wealth to all of your tiny tiny hauls.

So come up with things so I stop feeling guilty!

Last edited:

Dichotomy

Explorer
Additionally, there is the possibility of crafting. Kushnak, now in quasi-co-pc-land, has both craft wondrous item and craft arms and armor. I would not advise deciding to kill all his XP, but m_n DID take the feats with the intent of using them. I don't personally want to have too much direct input in your purchases, but feel free to discuss it, and I'll comment if you'd like.

Remove ads