• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[FULL] Star Wars D20 Revised Episode III - Episode IV

Ambrus

Explorer
What you propose sounds fine to me, though I wouldn't rush to to bring in alternate players so quickly. A smaller group means that we have to wait for fewer people to post before we can move on. I'd say we could probably manage with as few as four players. Just a thought.

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
It wouldn't be until after this battle and (hopefully) escape from Taris, but I know what you mean. I just wanted to see if Linnorm was still interested first.

BTW, I am working on the next turn right now...

Ambrus

Explorer
If we want to try and pick up the pace a bit, how's about we schedule a time for the chat session we've been talking about? I'm free this saturday evening. :)

Ambrus

Explorer
Well, if you'd prefer to start later, how about 11 pm CST? At the very least I think we should commit to playing a minimum of at least an hour, preferably two or three hours, though I'd be willing to go as late as anyone is interested. It's also unlikely that everyone will be able/willing to play so we'd have to figure out what the minimum number of people we're able/willing to play with to go ahead with our plan.

I think it'd be great to role-play all our characters finally coming together and meeting after the battle ends. It'll be easier/better than trying to build a bond between such a diverse group by only typing out a sentence or two every week. :)

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Very true. The roleplaying aspect is usually greater that way. 11pm CST sounds fine to me, my user name on yahoo is the same as this one. Actually it's the same everywhere....

Bobitron

Explorer
Game looks cool! I hope everything is going well.

Some words of praise for Ambrus, the way you are posting for your 'bot is just great. :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads