• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[FULL] Star Wars D20 Revised Episode III - Episode IV

Melkor

Explorer
That sounds good.

I can pretty much do any weeknight except Wednesdays after about 6:15 Central.
I can play until midnight or 1am.

Melkor

Explorer
Hey folks,

I'll be out of town until late Sunday night, and probably won't post again until Monday. Just wanted to give you all a "heads-up".

Ambrus

Explorer
I'm curious to know what people think of DRK-1X's small green computer code introspection since I've never tried anything like it before. Do people bother to read it? Is it understandable? Interesting? Entertaining? Should I keep doing or is it not worth the bother? :\

Ambrus

Explorer
I'm glad you enjoy it. It isn't a problem for me to write it; I was just worried that I was only entertaining myself by doing so. Although it is a little more time consuming to write up and keep consistent, since we're averaging only one combat round every four days, I don't have do it often enough for it to be a problem yet. I may try to be more circumspect if we start posting more often though. BTW, are we going to try and get together at some point soon to play by chat? :heh:

Remove ads