• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[FULL] Star Wars D20 Revised Episode III - Episode IV

Captain Tagon

First Post
Melkor said:
Whooohoooo! Game start. Posted to the IC thread.

Only a couple of us have pictures up in the Rogues Thread. To get my head wrapped around some of the characters, do the rest of you have any "played by" pictures for your characters ? Famous people you could google pics for ? Regular joes that you find web pictures of that would help us all get a grip on who/what your character looks like ?

Same goes for the NPCs Shadowbloodmoon - and great job on the initial IC post. Good stuff.

Except I'm playing a Bothan, lol. But I'll try to find something.

Galethorn

First Post
Ambrus said:
Wait a minute... aren't you fighting on the clone's side? :confused:[/url]

Well, technically yes, but we have Jedi in the party, and it's only a matter of time before order 66 goes out, so I figure we--the party--are going to be shooting some clones. Sure, it's metagaming on my part, but my character doesn't know any of this, and therefore won't act on it, so I think things should be fine.

For the time being, I think I'll be happy shooting droids of the bipedal, non-spherical variety.

Nephtys

First Post
Melkor said:
Whooohoooo! Game start. Posted to the IC thread.

Only a couple of us have pictures up in the Rogues Thread. To get my head wrapped around some of the characters, do the rest of you have any "played by" pictures for your characters ? Famous people you could google pics for ? Regular joes that you find web pictures of that would help us all get a grip on who/what your character looks like ?

Same goes for the NPCs Shadowbloodmoon - and great job on the initial IC post. Good stuff.

It seems I can't get my picture to work, so when you want to get your head wrapped around my character just look at my avatar. :)

Melkor

Explorer
Nephtys said:
It seems I can't get my picture to work, so when you want to get your head wrapped around my character just look at my avatar. :)

Hey Nephtys - if you want to send me a link to your picture via the site's email function, I'll be happy to host it up on my picture hosting site. Just let me know.

Ambrus

Explorer
Also, if you guys find a picture you like and want it tweaked a bit (changing some minor details, colours or size) perhaps I can help you out with that. I have some experience with photomanipulation. I just can't believe that we'd be unable to get everyone a nice suitable image. There are so many Star Wars ressources online. ;)

For the time being, I think I'll be happy shooting droids of the bipedal, non-spherical variety.

We droids of the spherical persuasion thank you. :D

Last edited:

Nephtys

First Post
Melkor said:
Hey Nephtys - if you want to send me a link to your picture via the site's email function, I'll be happy to host it up on my picture hosting site. Just let me know.

I haven't really found any good pictures yet, the one I tried to post was just ok, but if I find one I like I'll let you know. Thanks.

Ambrus

Explorer
With the begining of June now past and the Out of the Frying Pan campaign underway, I was wondering if we could try to schedule a monthly online chat session as Shadow said he'd like to try. We'd first have to determine how much time we'd be willing to try playing; 1 hour, 2 hours, 3+ hours. After that, we could all check our schedules for the month of June and post which days and hours we'd be able to commit to. Once everyone has posted their availability we can then compare with each other and hopefully pin-point a date and time to play that is good for everyone. Sound good? :)

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Well, to help, I'm usually available to chat from 11pm to 7 am Central time Wednesdays and Thursdays and every other Saturday. Those would be the best times for me.

Ambrus

Explorer
To keep it simple I'll stick to using central time. I'm available most weeknights between 6 and 11 pm though I could aim to stay up late (on occasion) until 1 am. I can also play as late as anyone cares to on friday nights. If I have the day off the next day (I regularly get the day off on fridays and/or mondays) then I can play all night as well. I can be available most anytime on the weekends during the mornings and afternoons but I often have RPG sessions on most saturdays starting at 5 pm until midnight. I also have a game session this upcoming Sunday night but that campaign isn't as regular so I may be able to keep other sundays free if given advance warning.

Remove ads