[FULL] Star Wars D20 Revised Episode III - Episode IV

Ambrus

Explorer
What are the major languages of the setting? I know there are millions, but the only ones I can come up with on a short notice are Huttese, Jawan, Ewok, Wookie and Geonosian. And I don't know if some of them (Huttese and Geonosian probably, if any) are singificant.

Basic is the most significant really; asside from that, it's really a matter of which races the GM focuses his story on. For PCs it's more a matter of who your character has been associated with. Since your background sounds like you deal with the dregs of society on Coruscant, I'd suggest perhaps: Bothese, Dosh, Huttese, Quarenese, Rodese or Ryl and perhaps Binary if you deal with droids regularly.

BTW, what does "Feats: 113" mean?

Last edited:

Nephtys

First Post
Ambrus said:
Basic is the most significant really; asside from that, it's really a matter of which races the GM focuses his story on. For PCs it's more a matter of who your character has been associated with. Since your background sounds like you deal with the dregs of society on Coruscant, I'd suggest perhaps: Bothese, Dosh, Huttese, Quarenese, Rodese or Ryl and perhaps Binary if you deal with droids regularly.

Thanks again :).

Ambrus said:
BTW, what does "Feats: 113" mean?

That's just the levels she gained her feats, two at 1st level, one at third. Just a little note to myself, now deleted.

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Hi guys... I was looking over Nephtys's character, and so far not too bad. Thank you for all your help Ambrus, now I know you're as excited as I am getting this thing going. I will post the Ic shortly. One thing that did stick out Nephtys is that you should have 4 Force Points, not two, as per my previous post. Other than that, everything else looks good. Oh and directly attacking someone with an object to cause damage with the Force is definately grounds for a Dark Side point....

and the IC link is here.

Last edited:

Nephtys

First Post
shadowbloodmoon said:
Hi guys... I was looking over Nephtys's character, and so far not too bad. Thank you for all your help Ambrus, now I know you're as excited as I am getting this thing going. I will post the Ic shortly. One thing that did stick out Nephtys is that you should have 4 Force Points, not two, as per my previous post. Other than that, everything else looks good. Oh and directly attacking someone with an object to cause damage with the Force is definately grounds for a Dark Side point....

So the Light side of the Force is completely pasifistic? With the one exception of making you more lethal in melee combat?
Maybe I should spend some credits and a feat on a good blaster rifle. What are the stats on those?

Bobitron

Explorer
Just popping in to wish you good luck, shadowbloodmoon.

If I could make a recommendation, start a new recruitment thread if a game comes from a "Would anyone like to..." thread. If I had known you were running this, I might have picked up the book and jumped in!

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Thanks Bobitron. I had considered it (posting a new thread), but figured I didn't want to confuse the rest of the group. Perhaps the next one?

Nephtys, your character's background suggests a specific dislike towards certain forms of technology, that and a blaster rifle, if you really want one, will probably become available during the beginning of the fight....

As far as the Light Side being pacifistic, it's a judgement thing. My advice? Be careful of how you word your actions involving the Force:

Definate Dark Side point: "I use Move Object to throw the fuel canister at the soldier."
Possible Dark Side point: "I use Move Object to knockout the soldier with the fuel canister."
Minimum chance of Dark Side point: "I use Move Object to pin the soldier to the ground with the fuel canister."

Being a Force Sensitive is difficult. Trust me, I know...

Last edited:

Bobitron

Explorer
shadowbloodmoon said:
Thanks Bobitron. I had considered it (posting a new thread), but figured I didn't want to confuse the rest of the group. Perhaps the next one?

No problem at all, shadow, just a thought. I think from now on I will only be joining games where I have experience with the DM, and I'd hate to miss a great game because I've never heard of 'DMGreatGamer01". ;)

I will take your involvement in this as a recommendation to buy the Star Wars D20 book, which I was hesitant about. I'll let you know about maybe being an alternate once I have the book.

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
If you're into Star Wars, the revised edition is probably one of the better ones. To be honest I still prefer the old West End D6 version, but alas, it was time to move on to more modern things... I would definately approve of you being an alternate. I like how you play Marcel.

Now if I could only figure out what happened to my Babylon 5 game...

Bobitron

Explorer
shadowbloodmoon said:
I would definately approve of you being an alternate. I like how you play Marcel.

Thanks! I appreciate that. If he could only hit someone with a rifle shot... I think I'm one for ten or something. ;)

Remove ads