[FULL] Star Wars D20 Revised Episode III - Episode IV

Captain Tagon

First Post
shadowbloodmoon said:
If you're into Star Wars, the revised edition is probably one of the better ones. To be honest I still prefer the old West End D6 version, but alas, it was time to move on to more modern things... I would definately approve of you being an alternate. I like how you play Marcel.

Now if I could only figure out what happened to my Babylon 5 game...

Star Wars D6, gotta love it. And did someone say Babylon 5?

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
My Babylon 5 game I was/ am? Running here on EnWorld. Check my sig. I think after a while, the action kind of petered out. No one has posted in a few days. I'm going to give it one more day and make an inquiry...

Nephtys

First Post
shadowbloodmoon said:
Nephtys, your character's background suggests a specific dislike towards certain forms of technology, that and a blaster rifle, if you really want one, will probably become available during the beginning of the fight....

As far as the Light Side being pacifistic, it's a judgement thing. My advice? Be careful of how you word your actions involving the Force:

Definate Dark Side point: "I use Move Object to throw the fuel canister at the soldier."
Possible Dark Side point: "I use Move Object to knockout the soldier with the fuel canister."
Minimum chance of Dark Side point: "I use Move Object to pin the soldier to the ground with the fuel canister."

Being a Force Sensitive is difficult. Trust me, I know...

Dislike towards technology? Not particularly, she was born on Coruscant after all. When I wrote that Coruscant was starting to become an uncomfortable place to live in as a Force user I didn't mean that it was because of technology.
What I meant was (just my speculations) that with the corruption of the republic, the trouble with the separatists and the divertion of the Jedi away from police work towards fighting in the war crime in Coruscant would increase. That would cause people to blame the Jedi, and in their eyes any force user might be considered a Jedi. The separatists would take the same view towards Force Users, as would the ethnic groups associated with the separatists. The former might send bounty hunters to kill any force user, the latter might form violent gangs and mobs. Not to mention that the Sith are on the move and might make things dangerous for those they fail to recruit. That's what I meant, but since I wasn't sure about any of it I didn't include it in the background.

When I wrote that she wanted to avoid the Jedi it was only because she did not want to give up her personal freedom, not because the Jedi use technology.

-

She'll be careful... :uhoh:

Galethorn

First Post
And I'll check in too, just because the other game I'm in seems to have died down.

Oh, and I've been wanting to shoot clones for a while now.

Melkor

Explorer
Whooohoooo! Game start. Posted to the IC thread.

Only a couple of us have pictures up in the Rogues Thread. To get my head wrapped around some of the characters, do the rest of you have any "played by" pictures for your characters ? Famous people you could google pics for ? Regular joes that you find web pictures of that would help us all get a grip on who/what your character looks like ?

Same goes for the NPCs Shadowbloodmoon - and great job on the initial IC post. Good stuff.

Remove ads