[FULL] Star Wars D20 Revised Episode III - Episode IV

Ambrus

Explorer
Shadow:[sblock]It makes as much sense as it needs to; something at the cantina has changed since DRK-1X was last here. Out of curiosity, when was the last time 1X was on Nar Shaddaa and why was it here? Oh, and if the PCs should ask for an alternate route should I just make one up or would you prefer to give one to me?[/sblock]

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Ambrus:

[sblock]
Considering you've been on Taris for some time during the war with the Republic, it has been a while. I would say at least a couple of weeks if not more since you last were sent to Nar Shadda on Dofina's behalf.

As far as creating an alternate route if needed, go for it. Nar Shadda is full of strange places and pathways that even those in the know, well, don't know. I wouldn't be surprised if you knew of air ducts and other such things, being that you would probaby have used them yourself....
[/sblock]

Bobitron

Explorer
Okay, guys, all this sblock stuff is drivin' me nuts (Arrrr! Haha, I kill myself :D ). Remember that those uf us with email updates see it without the blocks anyhow. Maybe you could do these sort of messages by email if you want them kept private? One here and there is cool, but 5-6 in a row is a bit much. If I'm the only one who minds, ignore me. :heh:

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Sorry about that Bobitron.... We're trying to get the story going again and Ambrus had some questions about some things X may or may not know so as to give you guys proper information ofr the next part. We'll try and be more subtle next time....

Bobitron

Explorer
Ambrus said:
Ah good. I was afraid my plan to drive Bobitron mad by preying on his delicate posting sensibilites wasn't working. :]

Shut it, Canuck. :p

I'm really glad that Intimidate worked. I was concerned about Tal looking like a dork in front of his new friends when the big bully beat him up. :heh:

Ambrus

Explorer
Bobitron said:
Shut it, Canuck. :p
That's 'Captain' Canuck to you buddy. :cool:
canada_blk.gif

Last edited:

Kemrain

First Post
Bobitron said:
He winces slightly when she says her name. Now what was the point of that?
This made me smile. Smile big. I love misunderstandings like this. Tac doesn't see it as giving his name, and doesn't think anything of killing Felia off if he has to, but Tal has no way of knowing that. Very cool. Nice touch, Bobitron.

- Kemrain the Pleased.

Kemrain

First Post
I'm just waiting a bit to see if Tal or Femi are going to take point and leave cover first. I don't want to have Felia take change again and steal the show. You guys need some time to shine, too!

- Kemrain the Humble.

Remove ads