• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[FULL] Star Wars D20 Revised Episode III - Episode IV

Kemrain

First Post
Wow. this will probably be the ony time in history that all 4 players of this game posted to the thread in under an hour. Way to go, fellas!

- Kemrain the Impressed.

Ambrus

Explorer
Thanks Shadow, I think I'm quite Seelie. ;)

BTW, whose conversation is 1X overhearing? Is it his guards talking? And is Dofina making to leave and if so which way is she heading?

Kemrain

First Post
That information is probably out there, but it's probably also restricted, and it would take time for 1X to crack its way in to get it. If we had been planning on needing it when we went in it might be feasable, but on short notice I don't think the probe droid is enough of a l337 haxx0rz to get in and out without being noticed. Then again, with the empire here, being noticed isn't that much of a big deal anymore.

It seems possible to me, but not feasable. Would take some time and a high roll, if it's doable at all. Then again, if X knows the cantina... It's probably made schematics of what it's seen in its droidey brain.

- Kemrain the Not a Holonet Expert.

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Sorry I missed that post you made last week Ambrus, with everything that's been going on lately though, it's tough to not understand how I could have missed it. Nonetheless to answer your question, X knows the cantina very well, it's been here enough to have made complete details of what it has seen. But I left it up to Ambrus to decide if X was actually going to share that information. if so, I'll spend some time making up the map real quick if you'd like, but I'd presume you're going to be leaving soon anyway...

Oh and yes it was some of the guards talking...

Ambrus

Explorer
That's cool. I've already posted a response of sorts to Tal's request. Seeing a map would be helpful. 1X is going to try its best to help guide the trio since Dofina has made it clear she wants them kept safe. I assume that the shuttle is landing in the street between the cantina and Torrba's palace (though I suppose it could realistically land on any side of Torrba's mansion) and that the swoop racing track is behind the cantina since the observation deck is back there somewhere. I guess I'd just need to know a safe exit route for the trio.

Ambrus

Explorer
It seems to me, based on Shadow's maps (thanks again Shadow) and his description of the troopers' behavior, that if you wanted to quickly and safely leave the cantina that your best bet would be to simply go back downstairs and exit through the front door with the other patrons. It seems unlikely that since no one knows you three that anyone would bother to detain or even question you.

If you want to search for Kellon in his office though it seems you'll have to go out onto the ledge and follow it around to his office. Again, it seems unlikely that the troopers will bother you as long as you don't appear to be threatening them or their mission. Just my two cents though.

Remove ads