• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[FULL] Star Wars D20 Revised Episode III - Episode IV

Kemrain

First Post
I agree. Like Felia said, we haven't done anything wrong yet. Walking on the ledge might be suspicious, but it shouldn't be illegal. We should be fine.

And, I know we could walk out the front door, but if we're going to find Kellon we need to go forward, not backward. While it would be pretty easy for Tac to get alone, change his shape, and then wander off and find a way back to Coruscant, that would kinda defeat the point.

- Kemrain the Totally Screwed.

Ambrus

Explorer
I just wanted to ask how everyone is doing lately? Posting seems to be getting more and more infrequent of late; we're averaging only a single post a week lately. Are people unusually busy in real-life? Is interest in the campaign flagging?

We have an informal agreement to only wait three days for people to respond before continuing along but waiting that long makes for a slow game if we always delay as long as possible. When we start surpassing that limit regularly the game slows to crawl and it's harder to stay motivated to play. I'd like to stoke the fires, so to speak, if I could figure a good way of doing it. :\

We have a good game going here; I think it's worth the effort. What do you guys think? :)

Bobitron

Explorer
I've certainly been busier than I would like, but I would be able to post every two-three days without issue if the pace called for it. I don't mind the game moving slowly, but an advancement in speed wouldn't be a bad thing.

Ambrus

Explorer
Shadow, feel free to continue the combat; 1X is essentially going to continue to repeat the previous round's actions at least until something significantly changes in the situation like someone surrendering, dying or loosing consciousness. Oh, and can 1X discern anything about the Twi-lek's condition?

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Got it for the combat, Ambrus. As far as determining his condition, without Medical programming, you would only be able to tell at the moment that his heat signature is rapidly cooling...

Ambrus

Explorer
IT LIVES! Nice to see you back Shadow. :D

So 1X can tell that his body is cooling down. I'll assume he appears unconscious then, but can 1X at the very least tell if he's breathing? I'm not trying to diagnose his medical condition, just tell if he's still alive or not.

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
It's good to be back, I hate falling behind on my games... now I get to play catch up...I should get a in game post up later on, if not tomorrow afternoon. Work unfortunately never stops...

X sees *no* movement coming from the Twi'Lek's body. No air seems to be being exchanged from his mouth.

Ambrus

Explorer
Thanks for the info Shadow.

And in regards to your last in-game post I just have to say...
Hoody hoo! :D :cool:

Last edited:

Remove ads