• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[FULL] Star Wars D20 Revised Episode III - Episode IV

maddmic

Explorer
Just your friendly neighborhood "I want to join" post. If you need another, or have an alternate list, I would like to throw my name into the fray. Thanks!

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Well, I have no problem adding a fifth, but you will need to be able to keep up with our posts (Ambrus gets cranky if we don't ;) ) Seriously though, I'll leave that up to the players whether they want to have a fifth join them or not. All in favor, say "Aye".

If not, I will add you as an alternate in case one of them decides to step out.

A couple things though:

1. What kind of character did you have in mind? And,
2. What got your interest piqued in this game?

Oh, one more thing... Where in the Springs do you live? You don't have to answer that one though. I used to live there a few years ago, so I was curious.

maddmic

Explorer
shadowbloodmoon said:
A couple things though:

1. What kind of character did you have in mind? And,
2. What got your interest piqued in this game?

Oh, one more thing... Where in the Springs do you live? You don't have to answer that one though. I used to live there a few years ago, so I was curious.

1. I was thinking a scoundrel type. However if somebody could give me a rundown of the current party that would be great. I saw 2 jedi, 1 soldier, and 1 droid on page 1. I seemed to have lost track to this point.....

2. Star Wars geek and haven't RP'd a SW game in a while. I know Toric IRL and have been getting some info as to what is going on. Also, I'm intrigued by this time period. I've played in ANH, EP1, and NJO, but obviously not a post Order 66 campaign since that's a relatively new concept.

Springs? Out east, Stetson Hills. How long has it been since you were here? Things are still growing crazily....

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Well, the current party consists of a droid, a Jedi, a soldier and an all trades... A full scoundrel would do nicely and I can put you in the action right away, but of course, you are free to design as you like. Assuming you follow the rules outlined in the very beginning...

I went to Colorado for vacation in August and I saw how things had changed in the four years since I had been gone. All that out there used to be hills and plains last I recall. I remember my first thought being 'damned Californians!'.. lol

Oh, and thank you Ambrus. I worked so hard to get there.... now to get that thousand marker...

I'm going to presume that no one has any objections to adding another character, but if you do, please say so now...

Ambrus

Explorer
I'm... uncertain about it. Larger groups mean having to wait longer for everyone to respond. *shrug* It might be better; I dunno. :\

Bobitron

Explorer
I'll confess I don't see the value in adding another. Heck, if I were the DM I wouldn't have added me!

But honestly, maddmic seems like a cool guy. So long as we can work the scoundrel in without it seeming forced, who am I to say no? You all welcomed me so warmly.

maddmic

Explorer
As far as waiting on responses, I have no issues if the gm decides he needs to run my character due to a no response from me.

If it will cause too much strain, then I have no issues on waiting until somebody drops the game, or is not heard from in a while. My intention was not to slow a game, nor create dissention. I only wanted to express my desire to join should that be an option now, or in the future. :)

I can vouch for maddmic as I know him personally (he is in my face to face gaming group, currently playing D&D in the Midnight setting). He should be able to maintain the current posting pace and if not, we can just let a hutt drop on his character or something. :p No harm, no foul. :lol:

Remove ads