[FULL] Star Wars D20 Revised Episode III - Episode IV

Ambrus

Explorer
Just checking in to make sure everything is okay. Neither Shadow nor Bobitron have posted an IC update in nearly a week now. Is anything wrong? Are people just too busy? :uhoh: :(

Bobitron

Explorer
I'm around. My non-posting has been due to two things; a busy schedule and the fact that Tal doesn't have anything to say! He's a follower among such august companions. I'll get up a small IC post today.

Ambrus

Explorer
Bobitron said:
I'm around. My non-posting has been due to two things; a busy schedule and the fact that Tal doesn't have anything to say! He's a follower among such august companions. I'll get up a small IC post today.
Oh come on... I'm playing a subservient bowling ball! If I can think of something to say surely Tal can string a few words together. :D
Toric_Arthendain said:
Shadow posted a note here that he was busy and wouldn't be able to post until this afternoon at the earliest.
Ah okay. Good to know, but where did he post? I didn't see it. :\

Bobitron

Explorer
Ambrus said:
Oh come on... I'm playing a subservient bowling ball! If I can think of something to say surely Tal can string a few words together. :D

Haha, you have probably noticed that X has more of a personality than Tal, regardless of his metal and plastic construction. ;)

You are right, though. I'll make an effort to post more. :)

Ambrus

Explorer
Bobitron said:
Haha, you have probably noticed that X has more of a personality than Tal, regardless of his metal and plastic construction. ;)
That's kind of sad :heh: but well in keeping with the movies IMHO. I often found the droids to be more interesting and dynamic heroes than their organic counterparts, which is why I prefer playing one. :D I still maintain that the real hero of the series is R2. He's saved the day twice as often as any other character. :cool:

Ambrus

Explorer
shadowbloodmoon said:
Alright Ambrus, don't get X's wires in a bind... It hasn't been that long has it? ;)
Well it was nearly a week. And you know what they say; no game and no fun make Ambrus something something... :confused:

Remove ads