Game of Death

I was actually #47, but that strategy really is best for level 7 since you can cut out some levels because of the annoying alignment restrictions, barbarian isn't too great to add to your list since Rage won't enhance your character much (in the long run) and actually weaken him and +2 fortitude saves isn't needed with the cleric, paladin, and monk classes.

green slime

First Post
Ahem... I'm still here, just polishing those items, so they shine prettily before everyone zaps me with their nasty, devious plans on round 1...

Agladan

First Post
Well... you're not going to stand there squealing, Green Slime, we all know you're not that innocent.

:D

Just letting everybody know that I've (finally) sent a character (Kanyano) to Macbrea for evaluation. Of course, he's sweet as a lamb...

/// Agladan

Number47

First Post
Can we have an update? If there is anybody who hasn't even submitted a character yet, they need to either get on the ball or let someone else step up.

Agnostic Paladin

First Post
The problem with letting someone else step up is that we already had to go outside the queue for some of the players on Macbrea's list now. Most of the people on the board pay little to no attention to the Game of Death, so by the time someone else decided it looked like fun, one of the players who's ready to go now would have forgotten about it. (Sorry, just feeling a bit pessimistic today.)

Macbrea

First Post
Character situation:

Dr. Midnight (Character Needed) *
Belaim (Character Needed) *
Green Slime (Character item clarification needed)
Kitoy (Character Approved)
Single Malt (Character Approved)
Agladan (Character Approved)
Sollir Furryfoot (Character Recieved (doing slight rewrite))
Number47 (Character Approved)
EvilEeyore (Character Needed) *
ClockworkJoe (Character Approved)

All players marked with a * have sent me comments that they will have their characters almost ready. Darn, silly perfectionists refuse to send me a character and have me review it and send back comments. It is much, much quicker if you have me review them darn'it! I can answer questions almost on the spot. Everyone else has pretty much finished up their characters in no real time. Once, they sent me a character.

Macbrea

Last edited:

evileeyore

Mrrrph
Sorry about the character delays :rolleyes: ... I agonized over the Cloudkill, Solid Fog, Web slinging Mage for a bit... but realized I hate playing Mages for D&D so had to switch (all the spell options make brain hurt... ugh must smash now!!!):eek:

Anyho the character should be in Macbrea's email box tonight, if Yahell is on the ball...

TTFN

EvilE

Remove ads