• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Game of Death

Agladan

First Post
Well, well... you do know that there are probably extra points (though unofficial) for taking down the prize stag. And that's you, my friend! ;)

/// Agladan - the hunter

Macbrea

First Post
That map is the map...heh. There are plenty of channels to run up and down and a big open space for the bold and the dead.

That map is the map.

Number47

First Post
Channels? Following your link, all I see is a blank space with some guys icon on it. There is a legend for a whole bunch of neat stuff, but it isn't on the map. Are we really duking it out in just a huge, open arena? I'm cool with that!

Macbrea

First Post
ahm, are you not recieving the incoming background images from the html tables? Those legend images are on the map.

Hmm, what brouser are you using?

I know its visible in I.E. Maybe, I am doing something silly that isn't working in opera.

Number47

First Post
I'm using Netscape 6 on a Macintosh. Maybe you can e-mail me the html page and I can look at it?

[EDIT]Never mind. Just took a look at your code. I'm not super-sweet with HTML, but I'm thinking that if you delete out the background color codes for the page and for the map table, we should be good. It shouldn't make any real difference, because the browser is supposed to ignore the color code if there are background images. Give that a try and let me see it again, please.[/EDIT]

Last edited:

Number47

First Post
Okay, I took ANOTHER look at your code. After almost every line in the map table, you have </tr> without beginning the line in a <tr>

Will still keep looking.

Macbrea

First Post
Odd, something was wacky there. Ok, removed all the background color from the page completely. Though, that is pretty bright at this point.

Macbrea

First Post
hmm, odd. thought I had it all working right. darn silly code. gonna put the back ground color in and see if it was a tag issue.

Ok, try that now. And tell me if your receiving the map.

If anyother person has problems seeing the map please speak up.

Last edited:

Number47

First Post
I'm still not getting it. Note that I get the number and letters, though. Maybe the comment code that you have before each cell needs to come out? Could you try that on one row so we see if it works?

Remove ads