Gamer Radio Zero - Races: Choose the Races: D,G,G,H,S

Simplicity

Explorer
Gee, that's easy.
G - Genasi.
G - Gnome. They already said it was going to be there.
H - Half-Orc. Anything in the PHB for 3.5e, is an easy guess.

As for the remaining two:
D - Desmodu.
S - Shadar-Kai.

Because Wizards of the Coast does not give up.

Patlin

Explorer
Githzerai would be better than Githyanki, if its one or the other. I've played Githzerai in play by post and face to face gaming, as well as in Planescape: Torment and NWN2. Githyanki have only appeared in my games as bad guys.

Irda Ranger

First Post
D = Duergar (Psionic race)
G = Gnome
G = Genasi (Primal)
H = Half-orc (possibly also Primal)
S = Seraphim*

*I just made up that name, obviously, but I think they're going to have the Angelic descendent. I'm betting against Shadar-Kai until they develop the Shadow Power Source, which, as far as I know, isn't going to be in PHBII.

Grimstaff

Explorer
I'm pretty sure drow, gnome, and shadar-kai have been "confirmed" in various statements here and there.

I'm sure Genasi and Half-orc are good guesses.

Belorin

Explorer
Hmmmm...

D = Doppleganger / Drow
G = Genasi / Gnome / Gnoll
G = Githyanki / Githzerai
H = Hobgoblin / Half-Orc / Half-Ogre
S = Shadar-Kai / Shifter

Can't really decide, these are the best guesses, tho!
Too bad, no E, K, R or W.

Bel

Rechan

Adventurer
You know.

Half-Elves getting something at level 1 may be the reason why the Half-Elf warlock had the Ray of Frost on the character sheet.

Rookseye

Explorer
Think on this one people...the second PHB is going to bring us the Primal power source, so the following make a lot of sense:

D: Drow (because millions of Drizzt fanbois have disposable income)

G: Gnome (the Bard returns, and he is still a guh-nome!)

G: Goliath (another big race, very much a cult favorite of 3rd edition and about as Primal as they come as far as flavor.)

H: Half-Orc (the internet outcry is heard, who makes a better barbarian anyway?)

S: Shadar-Kai (this one took me by surprise, but it makes perfect sense, why is there not a shadowy or fey race yet? Lets do both!)

I think I nailed them, do I get a prize?

Remove ads