Gaming w/Jemal: Mutant Apocalypse Issue 3: Fallout

BBs

First Post
A possible light bulb look goes over Laura "Perhaps I could attempt to knock them out beyond recovery, not sure if my powers can do that. Worth a shot?" She says with a shrug.

Shayuri

First Post
Cassandra grimaces.

"What do we do with them though? It's not like there's prisons built for people like us...are there?" She hesitates. "I don't want to just butcher them, but I really don't know what to do."

Jemal

Adventurer
<Virtual world>
Spyder reflexively ducks from the Electricity, shouting at Grid "On the Ropes? This is MY PLACE!" He flings a line of plasma directly at Grid. It strikes the Electrically powered mutant hacker, but he manages to shield himself with electricity, absorbing and dissipating the power.

Genie nods to Grid "Lets hit him together!" She says, hefting a flaming spear.

OOC:
OK so it takes Enoch 4 rounds to focus in. Round 1 was Spyder trying to trap Genie. Round two was the Plasma wave. This was round three, so I'll be introducing Enoch at the end of next round.

All-out Plasma v Grid (1d20+12=24)
Grid Tough (1d20+6=9) I'm giving you one free reroll for having to solo this guy.
Grid Tough reroll (1d20+6=20)
Grid makes the Toughness save.
next round:
Team Attack (1d20+8=13)
Genie tries for a team attack but fails to hit, so Grid's up.

Genie Condition: Fatigued, Dazed, Impaired Defenses 2, Bruised 1
Spyder Condition: Bruised 2

<Basement>
While Enoch focuses on Grid, the others discus what to do with the 'prisoners'. Uomo knows that the government's "Meta-Human Research and Protection Agency" has a Facility where they have taken dangerous meta-humans, though not precisely where it is.
As they discuss, the lizard starts to stir and they have to knock him out again, though it appears the stone-man doesn't have healing powers.

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Guess we'll have to wait for Enoch to take Grid back, and then enthral the lizard man. Or we could... You can't make a sort of containment thing with your powers can't you Fulcrum? Like some steel manacles attached to the wall?" Generaly, decapitation would do with most immortals, either that or burning, but that might trigger fire alarms.

Shayuri

First Post
"I can't make things," Fulcrum says. "It's not like a forcefield. I'd need something to work with, like some rebar or something. I could bend that, then drive it into the wall to pin them down. Of course, at least one of them looks strong enough that he could just push it right back out again. Or smash the wall."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I'm only concerned by mister croc here. I'm sure that in all that wreck that Copycat and the boulder man left there must be something to work with eh?" Uomo offered.

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: Sorry for my lack of posting lately. After abandoning my studies and working briefly as a PCA, I had a successful interview and will start my training as an optician. The preparations for the required tests took much of my time.

Remove ads