Gaming W/Jemal: Mutant Apocalypse (Recruitment always open)

Jemal

Adventurer
Posting this to all my threads:
ENWorld's back up, lets do a Roll Call to see if anybody hasn't found their way back yet.

Jemal

Adventurer
Looks like we're missing Zerith, BBs, and VV.
And I just noticed that VV is in every game I GM.. lol.. he must really like me. :p Hope he finds his way back. Maybe the week off from ENWorld will have given him some time to catch up on RL, he seemed to be swamped before.

Anyways, to the rest of you, I'll be posting an IC update soonish.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Thesis finished and delivered, found enworld had messed up with my bookmarks, and finally made my grand return. And yeah, I like your game concepts!

Jemal

Adventurer
Posting this to all my games : Since the ENWorld Dice roller is indefinitely inoperable, there are two ways we can proceed re: Dice rolling.
Now, I know not all of my games are in need of rolling in the near future, but I figured I'd get this out of the way for all of them now.
A: DM Rolls everything and posts results
B: Use an online roller such as Invisible Castle.
Personally, I'd rather go with option A. I've had bad experiences with non-integrated dice rollers before. Not that I Distrust any of you guys, but I am paranoid. :p
I understand a lot of people (Myself included) prefer rolling the dice themselves.. It's more entertaining seeing that nat 20 and rolling yourself helps to get more involved in the game, but it does slow PBP down in a lot of cases, and is open to exploits/cheating (again, not that I think any of you personally would do that! Just in general).
If the majority would rather use the castle (Or another free option) though, then we'll go with that, and I'll trust you guys. ;)

Remove ads