Gaming W/Jemal: Mutant Apocalypse (Recruitment always open)

Jemal

Adventurer
answered in other thread you asked, but will answer here too for benefit of those not in both games:
In most cases I think it'll be fairly easy - If you fail a save by enough that you'd be knocked out, I use a luck point for you. If you have any other circumstances, just post them with your post (IE "Power attack 5, willing to use Luck/HP to ensure hit"), and if something comes up that we haven't forseen, Just say "Could I get a reroll" and I'll do it asap.

jkason

First Post
Oh, I'm all for having you roll. M&M still sits just a bit off-kilter in my brain as far as mechanics, and lining up online rolls always slows down my posting, so this makes things easier.

Voda Vosa

First Post
I already didn't include the roll, letting you do it. Now, it seems language barrier strikes again, I must have confused feint with another word. I thought he was attempting a deceiving action.

Shayuri

First Post
There's two words that are very similar, but with different meanings.

Feint is to pretend to attack, hoping to trick someone into making an opening in their defense.

Faint is to fall unconscious due to illness or stress.

BBs

First Post
Sorry for the silence, I've just finished my last final for term 1 today! YAYYY! :D I'll attempt to get a posting.

Voidrazor

First Post
My apologies as well. Things had been kinda quiet and I forgot to check.

Dice rollers are kind of a hassle, so I'm glad not to have to bother with them.

Jemal

Adventurer
Just Letting you all know, my posting on this and other games may be infrequent for the next little bit, baby's coming soon. :)

Remove ads