Gaming W/Jemal: Planar Quest! (Closed)

Which Setting would you prefer Jemal to DM?

• Meh, Neither grabs my attention.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Poll closed .

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Alright, so I'm perceiving three competing plans for the interview (correct me):

1- Send only servants with a message

2- Send a limited number of us with Darrian (say a "client" and one or two "bodyguards"). Others can wait outside or go shopping, as they wish.

3- We all go

For simplicity and speed, I suggest we vote for the option we want as players and simply go with the option with the most votes. Agreeable?

In that spirit I vote 2, with Tutek and Gerald as the envoys. Should be entertaining. :)

kinem

Adventurer
As a player, option 2 with those two is OK with me.

IC, Braham prefers option 1. If we go, we should probably protect ourselves with mind blank, but that is expensive unless William can cast it on us.

Tutek especially is highly recognizable, and if our enemies from back home are making any attempt to keep tabs on the Bazaar (as Braham assumes they might be), having him go is inviting trouble.

There is also the possibility that the illithid remembers Braham from the scroll, in which case Braham should go as the client, to prevent the number of us that the illithid knows about from growing much.

Shayuri

First Post
3 seems best to me. As I suggested IC. :)

Also, unless I'm mistaken, Mind Blank doesn't exist in this game. That is why Mei Ying doesn't have it. So we won't have blanket immunity. All we can do is shore up our saves, and/or use protections against divination which should still block mind reading and so on.

kinem

Adventurer
Oh right, I forgot about that. It's such a standard spell. What then would be the best protection? Lead foil hats?

In that case, I think we should all go. It's what Jemal seemed to expect anyway. We might have a fight on our hands.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
I don't know, Braham had a pretty good argument for him, specifically, not going (the fact that he holds our map in his head). That would be something an information broker would love to get his tentacles on, and resell to exactly the wrong party...

What are your thoughts, [MENTION=51271]Voda Vosa[/MENTION], [MENTION=6699311]D'Raven[/MENTION], [MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION]?

Remove ads