Gaming W/Jemal: Planar Quest! (Closed)

Which Setting would you prefer Jemal to DM?

• Meh, Neither grabs my attention.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Poll closed .

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
So we move the scene to the ilithid's place of business? Everybody is assumed to be there unless they say otherwise in their first post after the scene change.

Jemal

Adventurer
Sorry, been trying to get ahold of D'raven to no success. Will update soon whether I do or not, but will have to alter things if he's gone.

kinem

Adventurer
It's kind of like Murphy's Law, or you might call it the Curse of Frodo: Whenever any one player becomes especially important to the next scene in a PBP, or to the game as a whole, that player becomes unavailable.

D'Raven

First Post
Would like to mention something about male bovine solid waste about trying to get ahold of me, you got my #, jemal. and would like to apologize for not being on line, sunk in to an anime fugue lately. Just wasn't feeling like i could live up to darrian's badassery

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Binder Fred

It's kind of like Murphy's Law, or you might call it the Curse of Frodo: Whenever any one player becomes especially important to the next scene in a PBP, or to the game as a whole, that player becomes unavailable.
Clear case of observer's bias though: you only really notice that a player has become especially important to the next scene when he's missing. :) (and vice versa)

Binder Fred

Hey there, folks! Just warning you guys (and galls) that I'll be going on vacation from the 5th onwards (i.e. two mondays from now). I'll therefore be away from the internet for about ten(10) days during that time, if all goes well (camping out and all that :D). Can't wait!

Sent a PM to [MENTION=9026]Jemal[/MENTION] last Wednesday, no reply so far.

Remove ads