[Gauging Interest] WEG Star Wars

d2OKC

Explorer
Hmm... I think you need to invite us as players into your campaign for that to actually work?

My account is Thanee over there as well. :)

Bye
Thanee

You've been invited!

possum, the cool thing about it is you don't have to start up a new account, if you have gmail or something similar. And, it's a pretty nice way to stay organized.

Monday it is, then!

d2OKC

Explorer
I haven't signed up, but I'll take a look at it. Starting Monday is fine for me, as well.

I sent you an invite on Obsidian Portal. All you have to do is accept that, and then you'll be able to go to the Characters tab and add Devan on there. It's pretty self explanatory from there. Note: you won't be able to add a picture at first, so just add stats and background info or whatever, and then after you've created that, you can edit it (by clicking the icon next to the character's name that looks like a sheet of paper) and at the bottom of the editing page there is a place you can upload an image.

I'm ready for this game. I think it's going to be really fun, and I'm glad you all signed up for it. Thanks, you guys. :)

Is there anything else we need to cover before we begin on Monday?

d2OKC

Explorer
I know it's not Monday yet, but I went ahead and posted a bit early. No need to reply right away, as we had agreed to start tomorrow, I just wasn't sure if I'd have a better time later tonight or tomorrow morning.

May the Force be with you, always.

Here's the game thread!

Thanee

First Post
Could you put useful links (like the OOC thread, IC thread, and the Portal site) at the end of the opening posts (both OOC and IC thread), to make those easy to find? That would be great! :)

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads